Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wout Faes

Guest lcfc80
3 hours ago, urban fox said:

He gave interview on RL yesterday. Sounded like wants to stay

Didn't hear that interview but I was a little concerned to see him walk back to the changing rooms straight away whilst the rest of the team stayed and applauded the fans

9 hours ago, lcfc80 said:

Didn't hear that interview but I was a little concerned to see him walk back to the changing rooms straight away whilst the rest of the team stayed and applauded the fans

Confused by the blue and white stripes. Thought it was Porto Away.

• Haha 1

I do think he’s a better standard than championship,  but if we lost him and got Harwood-Balis for the same fee on less wages…. than in the long run we might be better off. 

I think HB is more reliable at the basics by a long way. Faes has an ability to win balls he shouldn’t though so i can see why spurs would want him. In a real 3atb he could be very good 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Be gutted if he goes to be honest. Looks like he's found his position in the formation that gets the best out of him.

Really? Did you watch the Cardiff game? He was absolutely awful all game. Probably our worst player on the day.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Really? Did you watch the Cardiff game? He was absolutely awful all game. Probably our worst player on the day.

Yeah

Played  well v Cov, motm v Huddersfield,  but was very poor v Cardiff. 

I think that's what you get from him tbf. 

Playing alongside Vestergaard doesn't help his cause though 

35 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

only way we sell Faes is if we get more than we paid and have replacements lined up and ready to sign

You would like to think so, but……..look at the shambles we have endured prior to EM coming in.   The people running the Football Operations side of our Club have some serious bad form over the past 18 months.