Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Not only that we couldn't get Doyle or Yunis either.

We really need to win our legal case.

Doyle is just a loan deal. Nothing published in the agreement about an obligation. Not sure i would want him permanently anyway. We might not chose to even want Yunus as well.

2 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Looks like this signing can't happen if the transfer embargo is imposed.

You maybe correct, however if I remember rightly, Chelsea could sign Kovacic during their embargo as he was loaned to them the previous year and therefore was registered pre-embargo.

The main issue will be, we are likely only unde embargo for next summer if we remain in championship, and if that's the case I doubt we spend £15m+ on one player.

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Not only that we couldn't get Doyle or Yunis either.

We really need to win our legal case.

Not kept up to date the past 24 hours, have the Prem threatened an embargo as well then?

He was awful today, needed to be swapped out for Yunus or Sharky. Got totally bullied. Gave up taking his man on, gave it away continually. He’s young and clearly has potential but being left on the pitch when he was having a shocker won’t do anything for his confidence. 

• Like 2