Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Enzo will soon bin him off if he does.

He was the more dangerous of the 2 wingers and I know you don’t score if you don’t shoot etc but I just sigh to myself every time he goes to shoot

1 minute ago, lcfcell said:

He was the more dangerous of the 2 wingers and I know you don’t score if you don’t shoot etc but I just sigh to myself every time he goes to shoot

I remember when Roberto Carlos scored that amazing free kick for Brazil at Le Tournoi, then spent the rest of his career tw@tting free kicks 10 yards off target.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Enzo will soon bin him off if he does.

I think Enzo knows his potential, once it starts happening for him everyone that follows English football will know about it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I think Enzo knows his potential, once it starts happening for him everyone that follows English football will know about it. 

Yeah, but I don't think Enzo is going to tolerate him blasting it into the stand 3 or 4 times a game - when it's such a low percentage attempt. Enzo clearly disapproves of his players, as he himself has put it, "shooting from their house".

Said the same about Mavididi, he's streaky and inconsistent but if he wasn't he'd be playing for a better team than us. 

He obviously loves it here but he needs to help us get over the line because we obviously can't sign him if we don't get promoted.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I am going to say and people won't like it. He's nowhere near worth the money we are going to have to pay if we get promoted. 

Well luckily we likely won’t have to worry about that now then 😂

28 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I am going to say and people won't like it. He's nowhere near worth the money we are going to have to pay if we get promoted. 

We have spent a lot more money on far worse players since we sold Mahrez. I would rather spend 19 mil on an inconsistent but exciting young winger than the 60 mil plus that we spent on duff like Ghezzal, Perez etc.

Edited by honeybradger

On 04/03/2024 at 11:46, CosbehFox said:

I think it still falls into the 'gamble' territory'. Has the potential to be very good but I'm not fully convinced he will develop. It's a gamble when money is likely to be tight but I feel like its one we have to take (assuming promotion)

17 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

What will happen if we can’t physically sign him due to FFP but we meet the obligations? 

14m odd million over a 5-year contract is only a 2.4m swing on the accounts. 

I wouldn't worry about it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Sporting England- anything that means we see external appointments 

With our new chairmen referring to West Ham as being owned by the Dildo Bros. I'm in with a lovely green and white away kit