Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Been going for that all season and has come very close at times, glad to see him finally get it!

Hopefully that will get a bit more confidence into him as he has definitely been a bit off it since his sending off

💪

• Like 2

He's clearly been working on his Shooting. I seen it in the first half tonight. He wasn't trying to burst the net which has caused him to miss many chances.

Even the Goal you can see he's focused on getting the shot off right and hitting the Target.

I hope he keeps up the practice as there's many more Goals in him and we need a few to close out the League.

As good as that goal on Tuesday was, he’s gotta stop trying it.

How many times had he tried before Tuesday, How many times is he gonna continue trying it. 

It’s predictable and he’s not that good at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

How many times had he tried before Tuesday, How many times is he gonna continue trying it. 

We have very little option in the creativity department now that Madavini has gone hopeless

He is what he is a young talent, but quite erratic. 

Not sure why him or Mavididi weren’t hooked today against QPR. Albrighton is limited, but at least you know what he’ll give you and that’s sometimes what you need when you’re chasing a game.

Poor today but, worryingly, SM was no better. I still like him, but he’s a long way from the finished article and that’s no criticism at such a young age 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

It was luck mate. I like him, but he’s not accurate 

With that said, at least he was shooting. With 10 defenders, it’s was a route to scoring. Much better than trying to create the perfect goals.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I would be putting him on the bench next game, that crap cannot be tolerated (despite his clear high ceiling) he broke a few attacks today with trying it again.

• Like 1

Just now, KFS said:

At least he actually beat his man vs Mavididi. I’d love to see his take on stats from today vs Stephy

Yeah but what does he do with it? I am not slagging him off, he is great, but it cannot be acceptable to be so one dimensional as it destroyed lots of attacks today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I know he’s only young but way overrated by some on here. And that ****ing pass to the byline as to stop. 

That ball has been one of our best weapons this season and both Wilf and Praet love that run, but Abdul keeps on overhitting it when he wasn't previously.

He needs to up his game, alongside a lot of others   otherwise he won't be playing here (where he seems happy and settled) because we won't be in position to sign him if this carries on as we won't be going up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

I know he was shooting a lot even before that Bournemouth goal but we’re now going to suffer than same shot going into row z every game now aren’t we? 

To be honest, as rubbish as his shooting was today and decision making in the box ie wrong ball everytime.. at least he was having a go, which is more than can be said for Mavididi 

He is a one trick pony though it seems but he is only 19.

Won't be here next season the way we are going though 

• Like 1