Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

9 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Ostigard, Diomande, Aarons, Prestianni, Kvaratskhelia.

This guy is absolutely unbelievable on his day. Like Messi levels of unplayable dribbling ability. I highly doubt Kvaradonna, as they call him in Napoli, will be coming to a newly promoted premier league team. He will go for something like £100m. 

But a man can dream…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

This guy is absolutely unbelievable on his day. Like Messi levels of unplayable dribbling ability. I highly doubt Kvaradonna, as they call him in Napoli, will be coming to a newly promoted premier league team. He will go for something like £100m. 

But a man can dream…

I just named everyone I signed on football manager to be honest 

• Haha 2

with FFP becoming such a huge problem for clubs, the trickle effect is that loan deal fees are going to increase.  chelsea asking for 5m (looks like they’ve accepted 4m) is horrifying. It’s a pure loss from a club and something that should really dent any plans to deal with clubs in the premier league.

I’m very surprised a club has been willing to pay 4m for half a season as well as his wages. 

Fulham are safe. There’s no option to buy. I’m scratching my head trying to work this one out 

17 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

with FFP becoming such a huge problem for clubs, the trickle effect is that loan deal fees are going to increase.  chelsea asking for 5m (looks like they’ve accepted 4m) is horrifying. It’s a pure loss from a club and something that should really dent any plans to deal with clubs in the premier league.

I’m very surprised a club has been willing to pay 4m for half a season as well as his wages. 

Fulham are safe. There’s no option to buy. I’m scratching my head trying to work this one out 

Fulham haven’t replaced Mitrovic yet - and I think upfront is an area they’re light on.

Currently 13th, that’s worth £17.6 million in prize money.

Drop two places to 15th - £13.2 million. Climb to 11th - £22 million.

At £4 million initial outlay, it’s not a horrible deal for them, especially if it translates to match winning goals.

4 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Fulham haven’t replaced Mitrovic yet - and I think upfront is an area they’re light on.

Currently 13th, that’s worth £17.6 million in prize money.

Drop two places to 15th - £13.2 million. Climb to 11th - £22 million.

At £4 million initial outlay, it’s not a horrible deal for them, especially if it translates to match winning goals.

According to Fabrizio it’s only £4m if he doesn’t start 10 games and manage x amount of minutes. If he does it suggests there isn’t a loan fee. 

Fulham also appear to have loaned out Carlos Vinicius to Gala. So not a bad deal all told for Fulham, presuming Broja goes straight into their XI.

Edited by Foxes96
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

According to Fabrizio it’s only £4m if he doesn’t start 10 games and manage x amount of minutes. If he does it suggests there isn’t a loan fee. 

Fulham also appear to have loaned out Vinicius Junior to Gala. So not a bad deal all told for Fulham, presuming Broja goes straight into their XI.

Wait, they had Vini Jnr?! And they let him go? :o £100m+ player there.

:D

• Haha 1

Enzo and an hard belief in his system he already knows he will

tweak and pull,and give it growth and evolvement possibilities.

Players that are sold on and understand the system.

And Fans who support club and realise we won’t be

throwing out our money and will be more prudent to valuations

and what we can afford.

I hope we see an high % of Academy players that can give us

quality translation of their potential….Remember 

Fergusons « “Babes” that grew up within club…

Hansens famous remark..”You don’t win thing with kids”

Then the next 10 years history was made..

Edited by fuchsntf

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Spurs have agreed to sign Lucas Bergvall, **** off lads. @kingfox & @Ric Flair probably also as devastated as me

First Hugo Larsson to Frankfurt in the summer, now Bergvall to Spurs in the winter :cry:

As I’ve said many times before, Scandinavia is a hotbed for talent, but at least we found Hermansen :D 

• Like 2