Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lionator said:

I think losing the Tees Valley and West Midlands mayor doesn’t bode well for Labour for the election, reading the analysis. Can definitely see the Tories somehow squeezing home with a coalition or something. 

Not a chance that happens. Mayoral elections have very little to do with Party Politics. Streeting and the other one actively avoid talking about Tory Politics because they know it stinks.

Edited by SecretPro

I’m a Labour Party member and even I couldn’t bring myself to vote for anyone connected to Peter Soulsby and Leicester City Labour.

Anyone involved with making my commute hell with their crazy transport schemes plus the attempt to bring in a parking levy which would have cost me hundreds of pounds a year to park at work was never going to get my vote regardless of him wearing the right colour of rosette. 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Well done to Reform Ltd. Seriously. 

The vaccine denying, 5G tower worrying, chemtrail bullshitting, racist, xenophobic, heartless fascists have really transformed the modern face of British politics. 

IMG_6428.jpeg

Re-reform

When the crowd don't vote to elect em.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Livid said:

I’m a Labour Party member and even I couldn’t bring myself to vote for anyone connected to Peter Soulsby and Leicester City Labour.

Anyone involved with making my commute hell with their crazy transport schemes plus the attempt to bring in a parking levy which would have cost me hundreds of pounds a year to park at work was never going to get my vote regardless of him wearing the right colour of rosette. 

Do you think Soulsby will be voted back in?

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

This can’t be serious, surely?  

Want to get a free pass on their exams because they are upset about being evicted?

They should be banned from taking the exams for violating the rules, evicted from the Uni and refused any claims for compensation or any possibility of taking the exams at a later date.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

They should be banned from taking the exams for violating the rules, evicted from the Uni and refused any claims for compensation or any possibility of taking the exams at a later date.

Agree completely!

I will just add though, I 100%  support someone’s right to free speech and the right to a PEACEFUL protest..

but when you start to damage property, block people from going to their jobs/ collage and when it has a violent undertone, it no longer can be considered peaceful protest and the college has a right to act.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Agree completely!

I will just add though, I 100%  support someone’s right to free speech and the right to a PEACEFUL protest..

but when you start to damage property, block people from going to their jobs/ collage and when it has a violent undertone, it no longer can be considered peaceful protest and the college has a right to act.

I guess the problem would be identifying the bona fide students that broke the rules and those infiltrators hell bent on causing trouble.

22 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Do you think Soulsby will be voted back in?

Definitely,  it’s going to take something of Keith Vaz proportions for him to be removed. I can’t see him being voted out. 

If I were Fox I'd just hire a film crew to follow me around behaving like an unrelenting cvnt for a bit then release a film claiming it was all an act for social commentary reasons, like Joaquin Phoenix did.

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If I were Fox I'd just hire a film crew to follow me around behaving like an unrelenting cvnt for a bit then release a film claiming it was all an act for social commentary reasons, like Joaquin Phoenix did.

Ah yes, the "she was asking for it" defence.

9 hours ago, Lionator said:

I think losing the Tees Valley and West Midlands mayor doesn’t bode well for Labour for the election, reading the analysis. Can definitely see the Tories somehow squeezing home with a coalition or something. 

Coalition with who? Like yes, there is off the back of this a scenario in which labour don't get a majority, that's being forecast by the polling wonks:

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-news-projection-labour-on-course-to-be-largest-party-but-short-of-overall-majority-13128242

But baring the SNP appointing that mentalist Forbes and becoming Tartan Tories, who's going to work with them for a coalition? If labour don't get a majority, given they also won't offer what the SNP would be after (another indy ref), it'll be a hung parliament.

All that said, in before the truly cursed labour-tory coalition.

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Coalition with who? Like yes, there is off the back of this a scenario in which labour don't get a majority, that's being forecast by the polling wonks:

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-news-projection-labour-on-course-to-be-largest-party-but-short-of-overall-majority-13128242

But baring the SNP appointing that mentalist Forbes and becoming Tartan Tories, who's going to work with them for a coalition? If labour don't get a majority, given they also won't offer what the SNP would be after (another indy ref), it'll be a hung parliament.

All that said, in before the truly cursed labour-tory coalition.

Depends who the Lib Dem’s would want to work with I guess? I think they’d probably be happy propping up the Tories again. 

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

The vaccine denying, 5G tower worrying, chemtrail bullshitting, racist, xenophobic, heartless fascists have really transformed the modern face of British politics. 

IMG_6428.jpeg

I see they’re up to 2 now. 

So we can easily identify where they are at’ 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Daggers said:

IMG_6428.jpeg

Cameron would still be shit scared of them and request a yes-no referendum on whether or not we should abolish courts defending human rights and abolish all vaccines to try and placate them and "settle" a minor division in his party tbf.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Even better than Khan winning London has been the 24 hours where the Susan Hall and her racists thought they were going to win.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Even better than Khan winning London has been the 24 hours where the Susan Hall and her racists thought they were going to win.

Very strange that this rumour got any traction 

can’t believe that they would have been taken in by it