Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

3 hours ago, Daggers said:

Jesus. How bad does it have to get before we can boot them out?

IMG_6408.jpeg

These clueless fvckers get paid to do this

IMG_6410.jpeg

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

Jesus. How bad does it have to get before we can boot them out?

IMG_6408.jpeg

Surely he would have a driving licence or passport?

12 hours ago, Milo said:

Is Blair in prison? 

Did I miss something? 

No he isn't, which isn't massively surprising given that there is no crime that he could realistically be prosecuted for.

Clearly a lot of people are emotionally invested in the idea that he should be in prison because of the Iraq War, but you can't just throw somebody in jail because some other people quite like the idea.

• Like 2

Sadly, all I think the Tories will take from this is the depressing thought that they think they haven’t been right wing or anti-immigrant enough and need to be more so at the ge

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Sadly, all I think the Tories will take from this is the depressing thought that they think they haven’t been right wing or anti-immigrant enough and need to be more so at the ge

I think the point is they are performatively anti immigration but have overseen a staggering increase in immigration in recent years. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Yeah, I think they’ll look at the votes that have gone to Reform and try to

get those votes back while completely ignoring the big picture.

I think losing the Tees Valley and West Midlands mayor doesn’t bode well for Labour for the election, reading the analysis. Can definitely see the Tories somehow squeezing home with a coalition or something. 

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think losing the Tees Valley and West Midlands mayor doesn’t bode well for Labour for the election, reading the analysis. Can definitely see the Tories somehow squeezing home with a coalition or something. 

No chance.

Those 2 mayors along with Burnham have all done good things locally and get themselves elected on the back of what they have done. Street has been distancing himself from the Tories recently. The mayor elections seemed to be more swayed by what people deliver than what party they than other elections i reckon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

They'll be annexing Torremolinos before you can say "all-day British breakfast".

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

They're on like 19% and nobody is going into coalition with them 

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

They're on like 19% and nobody is going into coalition with them 

be that as it may, they will be banking on a low turnout in an autumn election. That, coupled with the university students being at new addresses and potentially not being registered to vote, could lead to a scenario where they don't do as badly as everyone thinks. 

Regardless of your political persuasion, it's hugely important to get out and vote at the General Election and have your voice heard.