Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kinowe Soorie

Championship team of possible transfers. Who has impressed you?

Sounds crazy but I'd buy Marc Albrighton.

I'm well aware that he plays for us but it can't hurt to put a cheeky bid in?

Helps with FFP. We get the player, he knows the club, we get some money from the purchase and we don't have to pay anything as he's our player.

Pretty sure I'm a genius.

Edited by Scanchez
  • Haha 1

Think most have been mentioned but:

Jacob Greaves

Michal Helik

Jordan James

Jonathon Rowe

Tom Fellows

Liam Millar

There's some talent in this league, I know a number of people on here have complained about the standard but I've enjoyed watching a number of teams in fixtures not involving us. 

On 22/03/2024 at 11:48, Scanchez said:

Sounds crazy but I'd buy Marc Albrighton.

I'm well aware that he plays for us but it can't hurt to put a cheeky bid in?

Helps with FFP. We get the player, he knows the club, we get some money from the purchase and we don't have to pay anything as he's our player.

Pretty sure I'm a genius.

You are going to jail.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Absolutely, thought he was well impressive though faded 2nd half but looked best player on the pitch for much of the 1st

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

I was impressed by WBA number 23 today, Michael Johnson. 

I said the same to my lad, he has been very impressive since joining West Brom, so would be a great addition if we could bring him in next season. 

I know he used to be in our academy but I also liked the look of Kipre. 

Also if Enzo was to leave I would definitely include Corberan on any new manager shortlist . 

• Like 1

On 21/04/2024 at 00:57, foxinsox said:

I was impressed by WBA number 23 today, Michael Johnson. 

yeah i was wondering what the story was for him. on loan from celtic is odd, is it just a case of Brendan things? 

He looked good and i’ve seen him score some important goals so wondered if he’s actually decent or not. 

Johnson from the baggies, good competition for mavididi, has a trick and takes his man on.

Stansfield as a poundshop vardy

Trai Hume looks half decent for competition to riccy (if he's still here)

Jobe looks decent and offers a physical presence in midfield

If Ipswich don't go up, there will be loads on for Davis, and I wouldn't mind looking at Chaplin either 

Not a massive fan of OHare, although I can see the benefit of having him.

Fleming at Millwall looks decent, although probably needs a season in a top half championship team first 

James at Birmingham was half decent 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Emmanuel Latte Lath ripped Leeds to bits the other night.

He looked in a similar mode to Vardy. Made an absolute nuisance of himself not only in attack but defending as well. The Leeds defence struggled to keep him under control. He popped up everywhere and was a total pest. And importantly he knows where the goal is.

Edited by oldbluefox
  • Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 12:07, LcFc_Smiv said:

Think most have been mentioned but:

Jacob Greaves

Michal Helik

Jordan James

Jonathon Rowe

Tom Fellows

Liam Millar

There's some talent in this league, I know a number of people on here have complained about the standard but I've enjoyed watching a number of teams in fixtures not involving us. 

Millar has been class for Preston, I'd definitely look at him and can't see Basel wanting too much for him. Greaves is also very good but could see Hull wanting a fortune for him. 

Annoyingly from what I’ve seen Archie Gray is tidy and would suit Enzo very well. Won’t happen though. 

I think Taylor H-B from Saints would do well here. Doesn’t look like he gets any protection in front of him there and he’s still good and seems a leader. Walker-Peters always impresses me when we play them even though we spank them half the time. 

Jack Clarke and Jaden Philogene are obvious but for a reason, they’re class, and if we go up we have a good chance for either one. 

Edited by Levi Port