Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kinowe Soorie

Championship team of possible transfers. Who has impressed you?

Philogene at Hull, though I believe Villa have the first choice on him.

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

O'Hare on a free could be a shout.

Both O'Hare and Wright look impressive for Cov. Though Wright is obviously out the question as he would be more than a "punt". 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Philogene at Hull, though I believe Villa have the first choice on him.

Both O'Hare and Wright look impressive for Cov. Though Wright is obviously out the question as he would be more than a "punt". 

I think you could get away with Wright as a punt, simply due to him not playing in the top flight (if we did go up). You'd then be taking a punt on him performing and the probability you'd then make a profit on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aleksz said:

GK: Carl Rushworth, Swansea - Probably not ready for the Premier League yet but very good with his feet.

RB: Trai Hume, Sunderland - Tough tackling, Can invert, Can play both sides.

CB: Ronnie Edwards, Peterborough - Aware this is a massive cheat as he's league one but he'd be a number one target for me, very good on the ball.

CB: Jacob Greaves, Hull - Left footed and better than Doyle, all you need to say.

LB: Leif Davis, Ipswich - One of the best in the league, goes without saying. Doesn't fit our system mind.

CDM: Ben Sheaf, Cov - Cov fans reckon he'll push for an England spot once he gets in the Prem with or without them.

CM: Hayden Hackney, Boro - Real talent, will be playing Prem football next year, could easily play in a 6 or 8 role for us.

CAM: Callum O'Hare, Cov - I know he's a little rat, but you love him if you've got him. Think he showed he's prem level against Wolves in his cameo.

RW: Jaden Philogene, Hull - Can only presume Villa let him go for FFP reasons, but he's so good seems to be getting better and better.

ST: Jay Stansfield, Birmingham - Presume Fulham will bring him back and make use of him if he's up to standard but he's impressed me.

LW: Sammie Szmodics, Blackburn - Probably plays more central but he's another ready for a premier league move and would fit our system like a glove, Impressed me at the KP in the cup last year.

Honourable mentions for Jordan James who was fantastic in both games against us, Jack Clarke & Morgan Whittaker who have obvious talent, Sinclair Armstrong who's very raw but will be quality & Rav Van Den Berg for Boro who I also thought had two good games against us.

Sinclair Armstrong's contracts up this summer, I'd be looking at him if we blow promotion. 

That George Hirst at Ipswich has got to be worth a punt. Injured at the minute but maybe worth a sneaky £10 million bid.

Others young Luke Thomas at Middlesbrough, Johansson at Rotherham as a back up keeper and Kipre at WBA

• Haha 4