Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

I'm so pissed off that we've thrown away the league! Leeds are going to dominate from here and Ipswich are on such a good run, I can't see us coming back from here! 

Season over. Worst club ever. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

We are ****ing crap. This team will get cooked in the Premier League 

Have you watched Bournemouth, Luton, Forest, Sheffield United, Burnley, Everton or Palace? They’ve put out some absolute horrendous displays of football this season. 

19 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Huge confidence booster that one, we made hard work of it but in the end we came good, Yunus went from zero to hero there. We desperately needed that, Happy Birthday Vichai!

Gerry Taggart losing it on the replay was hilarious!

I only say this now because we won. If we hadn't I would have had the Yunus pitchfoks out! lol

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

It wouldn't be Leicester if we didn't do it the hard way, and make things difficult for ourselves. A big win with Ipswich and Leeds losing but we have to do this every week till the end of the season!.

• Like 1

Fantastic result, promotion from the championship is more than just quality, our games against Birmingham today, millwall Tuesday and then Plymouth make no doubt about it are tough despite the table, teams are flighting for their status aswell as us. Not many teams steamroll there way to promotion from this league and we will be no different. It takes hard work, guts abit of luck and a sprinkle of quality. 

Forget about the points lead we had, at the start of the season we would have all snapped your hand off for this position, a game in hand top of the table entering the final month of games. Let’s see it over the line 

• Like 4

Did we make that hard or what? Trying to complete 20 passes in the box with 20 players in there was insane. Another symptom of Enzo ball allowing teams to retreat back in force. Anyway, we won. Wasn’t sure the the ticker would survive. Holy cow. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

HUGE!  What a win - Enjoyed zero of that last 5 minutes, I’ve been In car crashes that didn’t make me feel fear like Leicester hanging on to a 1 goal lead.

As crazy as it sounds I know exactly what you mean lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Did we make that hard or what? Trying to complete 20 passes in the box with 20 players in there was insane. Another symptom of Enzo ball allowing teams to retreat back in force. Anyway, we won. Wasn’t sure the the ticker would survive. Holy cow. 

Enjoy being back at the summit. We deserved that 

Edited by casablancas