Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Looked like we were going to blow it..  but we got over the line with a late goal .. at this stage of the season and with being in the battle we've found ourselves in.. I don't care how we get the job done, as long as we do.. well done today lads.  

Just follow the way Ipswich go after late goals and usually score ( not today 🙏) and effort generally produces results 

• Like 2

Relief more than anything!

Excellent results all round and vital we took advantage. It would have been very deflating to only draw with the other losing.

95% of me is completely delighted with that as it is just about winning at this stage. There are no expectations from me to be rolling teams by 3 and 4. I just need them to show effort, fight and a stronger mentality than they have until recently. Getting the winner last minute is sweet given Ipswich and Leeds of late!

The remaining 5% still wants to have the confidence you had in sides like 2016 to grind results out. There is still a feeling of fragility which is maybe caused by the way in which we still give goals away. That said, the last two games have shown a lot more character, to come from behind to win and to win today late on!

• Like 2

Second half in the last two games has been much better. Use and frequency of the subs aswell to give us more urgency. Never known a team try to fck things up as much as this club though, what on earth was Yunus doing on that rebound shot? 😂 Like his brain malfunctioned, seemed destined to be a draw. Mavididi, KDH and Vestergaard stand outs

Edited by South Shire Fox

8 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Agreed. Let’s not forget to criticise and shame a young player after a fantastic win. Always important to focus on the negatives. 

That's it, Rumble. Fight the good fight. :thumbup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Lets not forget the utter mess (kind word) up by our keeper absolutely no excuse for that we talked about it early season and it could have been a very expensive cock up

Mate, how many times has he bailed us out. Fantastic and deserved win. April is going to be superb, just enjoy the ride. Get a beer and toast the weekend. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

We need a better strategy when Fatawu has two opponents on him. I feel like Ricardo or a CM can get in more dangerous positions.

Agreed but he also needs to practise going down the line and crossing with his right. He is such a talent so imagine what he could achieve if he can work on that. I thought we offered him better support second half. Great win especially with the way the other results went. I’d like to see Southampton keep closer to the top so as to give them interest in that last game. 

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I actually quit the forum (in my head). I haven’t commented for months. I made a stance after having posts deleted for calling out homophobic posts and was fed up with the state of the admin on here. I expected an avalanche of messages begging me to come back. I expected some sort of protest to get the admins to apologise and to crown me king of the forum. Months I waited. And you know what? No one even realised I’d gone. So I’ve crawled back with my tail between my legs. I’ve sold out. I’ve thrown my morals out the window. Welcome back you bunch of twats. 

Ah, the FT curse. It gets into your blood.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

He'll hate me for always tagging him but.....

@foxestalkisfullofidiots