Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

30 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Feel like I’ve waited a lifetime for a day like today. 

The last 2 years have been mostly tragic, but between 2013-2022 there have been a lot of very very good days and nights.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I actually quit the forum (in my head). I haven’t commented for months. I made a stance after having posts deleted for calling out homophobic posts and was fed up with the state of the admin on here. I expected an avalanche of messages begging me to come back. I expected some sort of protest to get the admins to apologise and to crown me king of the forum. Months I waited. And you know what? No one even realised I’d gone. So I’ve crawled back with my tail between my legs. I’ve sold out. I’ve thrown my morals out the window. Welcome back you bunch of twats. 

I remember when you always finished your posts with an 'x'

You've thrown that trademark out of the window along with your morals :D

x

• Sad 5
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

Amazing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

Great post.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I remember when you always finished your posts with an 'x'

You've thrown that trademark out of the window along with your morals :D

x

Someone said they thought it was pretentious so I stopped 😂 I’m nothing if not easily manipulated. X 

• Like 2

Mavididi deserves a lotta cred. We give him a lotta tough love it’s because we believe in him so much. He was getting tired but he got us that vital winner. I’d hate to think how much more abuse mads would have got had we drawn. I do like our talented young keeper but let’s hope he learnt his lesson today. These things happen and thankfully it didn’t cost us the game.

Enzo please work on game management!!!

these last few games are all gonna be hard. Give the team tools to play smart and conserve energy. Know when to speed things up and spot danger before it happens. Well done foxes 🙌🏾

• Like 4

Blimey that was tough at times wasn't it 🤣🤣

Felt monumental at the end as if it was a real moment in the season ( canr find the right word at the moment!🤣🤣).

Could go on about some negatives BUT not today.

3 points is what ig was about and Ipswich and Leeds losing is a double bonus.

I don't drink but if I was you lot who do, go fvcking get wrecked( peacefully and safely!!)

:beer::scarf:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bergen fox said:

Glad for the win 

but I’m still unsure on Enzo 

Ffs I know it’s a forum and we can all have opinions. But can ya not just enjoy the buzz?

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Lets not forget the utter mess (kind word) up by our keeper absolutely no excuse for that we talked about it early season and it could have been a very expensive cock up

he’s been brilliant for us this  , and we won, so, yes, let’s forget it.

6 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Ffs I know it’s a forum and we can all have opinions. But can ya not just enjoy the buzz?

Agreed. Pause on anymore new threads. We all need a mental break so go to the pub socialize and get some beers in. Seems like a lovely sunny day in the shire.

:scarf:

• Like 1

I've just seen that Brum goal wow has Ricardo been shagging Faes missus, that's just the wrong pass sure Herms has ****ed up but you've got a pacey rb in space looking to get us on the attack, I'd have to blame Faes more than Hermansen

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Agreed. Pause on anymore new threads. We all need a mental break so go to the pub socialize and get some beers in. Seems like a lovely sunny day in the shire.

:scarf:

Not in the shire actually closer to brum myself haha. But ❤️ the sentiment