Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

51 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Lets not forget the utter mess (kind word) up by our keeper absolutely no excuse for that we talked about it early season and it could have been a very expensive cock up

FFS man, take something positive from the result. 

You seem to be the exact type of poster that many on here model themselves on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steveb said:

cov 2 1 serves leeds right for wearing a pink kit

I still have PTSD from that dreadful prawn coloured monstrosity that turned our Kop end pink 2019-20. f*****g ridiculous. 

Couple of odd goal celebrations today. The Birmingham lad very keen to give some stuff to SK4 for some reason. Not sure why. Wasn't exactly a bit of skill.

Mav taking his shirt off and seemed to be making a point. Still stinging from the Bristol criticism?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

Post of the season. Foxestalk summed up to a tee

• Like 2

Thought we started really well and right up until we scored, then felt we played within ourselves.

Was fuming with the goal we conceded! Pure idiocy - By instruction and player decision. And some people believe "it's the way to play". Absolute nonsense!

As the game went on I kept ruing the goal we conceded and thought here we go again, results going for us, but we're not gonna do the job for ourselves, second half we did play well and did deserve to win but it just wasn't going in for us.

Eventually it did! And what a win! A great day.

I hope and feel this is a turning point, a pivotal day, however i'm sure Ipswich and Leeds felt that on Good Friday.

• Like 1

Great to get the badly needed 3 points and nice to see Yunus making a difference. Ahead of giving up the goal, I thought they (again) lost focus. It happens to every team but seemingly more often with this group than it needs to. I'm glad they were able to overcome it.

Vestergaard was excellent. It's crazy how he's gone from persona non grata under Rodgers to the anchor of the backline now. I didn't like Doyle being pulled at half but Justin was good for a change.

This is a much better team with Hamza off the pitch and Ricardo and Wilf on it. Wilf showed signs of returning to his early season form. Ricardo was steady - and should hopefully get better game to game.

What I liked seeing though is how much this meant to the players and Maresca based on their reactions after Mavididi scored and post-match. They were into it, and hopefully this bodes will for the remainder of the season.

Edited by TeaMen Tom