Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

We are ****ing crap. This team will get cooked in the Premier League 

True words

But financially we simply have to spend at least next season in it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayTheFox said:

Fantastic result, promotion from the championship is more than just quality, our games against Birmingham today, millwall Tuesday and then Plymouth make no doubt about it are tough despite the table, teams are flighting for their status aswell as us. Not many teams steamroll there way to promotion from this league and we will be no different. It takes hard work, guts abit of luck and a sprinkle of quality. 

Forget about the points lead we had, at the start of the season we would have all snapped your hand off for this position, a game in hand top of the table entering the final month of games. Let’s see it over the line 

I'm ecstatic we won, and we  back top with a game in hand 

But... the points we flushed away would probably mean we would be promoted by now...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

We are ****ing crap. This team will get cooked in the Premier League 

You seem like the sort of person that if they won a million on the lottery would say aren't I unlucky last week won £5 mil, try to find some joy in life, we will worry about next season on 1st June

• Like 2

Great stuff, Mav has pulled us out the shit a real thorn in the side.

Was never going to be easy Bham are playing to stay up, glad we have took advantage of the Leeds and Ipswich losses.

Momentum is back with us, what a day.

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Gerry Taggart losing it on the replay was hilarious.

I only say this now because we won. If we hadn't I would have had the Yunus pitchfoks out!

Another really strange moment alongside Mads moment of madness where both players seemed to ignore every instinct that every footballer would naturally have to just stab at it or clear it down the pitch, can’t work out what either of them were thinking 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

10x more difficult than that needed to be. Letting our players run themselves into the ground again for no reason whatsoever. Clearly wasn't working but Enzo just will not make the changes. Ndidi looked utterly shagged from the 60th minute. Finally changes it in the last 10 minutes and we score. Great 3 points, but **** me Enzo, give your head a wobble. We won't get away with that often.

Enzo will not make changes remind me of the sub who assisted the goal

• Like 1