Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

37 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

He's too much of a big head.

We need a change ASAP!

Promotions in my life:-

.O Farnell Irish
Wallace Scottish 
Little English
O Neil Irish
M adams English
Pearson English

Have i missed one Milne
No perhaps British managers have  a  better handle on promotion requirements ?

Sven and Enzo are the only foreign managers we've had outside of the Premier League, so not really a sample.

8 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Paulo Sousa? 

Oh yeah, but hardly here long enough - though he did start us off on our worst season. Can you imagine, given how fans are reacting to our current situation, how they would react to that? lol

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

13 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Paulo Sousa come on keep up!

OK previously mentioned.

But facts are uk based and trained managers are better at achieving promotion.

Check the stats.

Edited by cropstonfox

What a roller coaster it is emotionally following Leicester City 

in essence and on reflection we will need a re-set in the summer one way or another 

The Enzo decision and many others will be decided after these next 4 games

IF we go up I suspect we will stick with Enzo 

IF we don't go up I suspect we will consider sacking Enzo but doubt we will be able to afford to 

I love Leicester City as we all do I hope, however they put us all through the mangle at time ffs 

anyway onwards and hopefully upwards 

once a Fox 🦊 always a Fox 🦊 

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Reckon if we get promoted Enzo won't stay and go on his own accord, he won't want to suffer being next seasons Burnley 

There is a chance that will happen to be fair especially as we won't be able to spend (well it looks that way)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

They have lost 2 games in their last 18 and went on a winning run of 13 wins and 2 draws. Do you think maybe that has brought Farke a bit of time 

Just as Enzo's start to the season should buy him a bit of time

• Like 1

I don't particularly want him gone as I think he has some positive traits but I would like to see him pull his head out of his arse and stop being a one trick pony. It's OK for Pep to be stubborn as he has 25 of the best players in the league to choose from but Enzo need to be more flexible & change things up as needed. 

It's a terrible thing when I don't want to watch the games !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Reckon if we get promoted Enzo won't stay and go on his own accord, he won't want to suffer being next seasons Burnley 

No manager in the top leagues will resign these days. Especially on the assumption their season will go a particular way. They all know they'll get fired eventually and most of them have paydays when that time comes. You resign you get no money and look weak for quitting. Look at the likes of Steve Bruce. He's had more cash from sackings than he has from earnings. Mourinho too, it always ends badly. He's on something like £52m from payouts alone.

• Like 1

The large problem is that enzo appears to be a coach and not a manager. 

He doesn’t want to manage the squad. He doesn’t want to manage the game. He just wants to coach. Doesn’t look like management is for him imo. 

Don’t pretend it’s all about principles and philosophy, if it’s not working then you ‘manage’ by adapting. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I don’t know why but his new black beard infuriates me. It’s so Brent type. As if he’s trying to stay with it and young. Seems more interested in that then getting us up. 

Possibly some of the worst shit i have read on here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I don’t know why but his new black beard infuriates me. It’s so Brent type. As if he’s trying to stay with it and young. Seems more interested in that then getting us up. 

What has him growing a fvcking beard got to do with us playing shit?! lol 

4 hours ago, ThumbsUp said:

There are four games left. Smith got eight and barely anything changed. It would be insane to replace him now, especially as chances are getting created which the players aren't putting away. Maresca deserves a lot of criticism for Daka and Faes still starting but a sacking is completely overboard.

Up until the last two games we created chances but we didn't create chances against milwall or Plymouth!

Something has to change I would rather Enzo stopped being an ostrich got his head out of the sand and made some changes but his post game comments just make him look stubborn and deluded. However I hope I'm wrong

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Oh yeah, but hardly here long enough - though he did start us off on our worst season. Can you imagine, given how fans are reacting to our current situation, how they would react to that? lol

I don't have to imagine I was there it was toxic and we got him removed quickly because the fanbase reacted to his shit football

6 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Burnley's demise is largely down to the useless Kompany. Poor recruitment and unsuitable tactics and 'philosophy' (I hate that expression) for the players he has.

Enzo has a contract until 2026. We seemingly can't afford to pay him and his staff off. Are they really likely to make themselves unemployed?  Can't see anyone else rushing in to take them.

11 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why? You hear the whole ‘use the squad’ cry wielded like a magic wand with zero basis. Maybe it would improve things, maybe it makes it even worse. Now it feels worth a try, certainly with Faes, but suggesting it is a sure thing is not certain, and the guy who see’s them most is possibly in a better spot to judge.

I think it’s just the fact that these managers, be it Enzo, Rodgers and many more, moan about fixtures and tiredness etc and don’t use their squad. It’s hardly just an Enzo thing.

If you want to only trust the same 13/14 players and not involve the rest of your squad, ok, that’s your prerogative as manager. Just don’t complain about the fixtures and tiredness.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iancognito said:

No manager in the top leagues will resign these days. Especially on the assumption their season will go a particular way. They all know they'll get fired eventually and most of them have paydays when that time comes. You resign you get no money and look weak for quitting. Look at the likes of Steve Bruce. He's had more cash from sackings than he has from earnings. Mourinho too, it always ends badly. He's on something like £52m from payouts alone.

Depends. Look how hard Rodgers tried to get sacked and the worst he did the more Top lapped it up! If that becomes a theme, possibly even due to finances, it might take so long to get to that point, for someone who has some integrity, they might decide it’s not worth it.

But yeah, I agree with the principle of your point. That’s why I think those saying he’ll be gone if we go up are wrong. We won’t sack him regardless of if we go up or stay down. He won’t walk. So unless we go up and somebody comes in for him. 

Edited by LCFCJohn