Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aklaxon

Who's going to replace The Birch?

It was so good having The Birch back before the game against Southampton. He can, and he does make a difference...

Made me think, the pre-match/halftime entertainment this season has been almost non-existent. Half time they read a few birthdays out, that's it.

I know The Birch can't be there every game, bless him, but who should we have to replace him??

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

no one . we dont need any one ,  we didnt need him imo. but if we have to have someone keep the speeches short and lets have a true legend this time , steve walsh 14 years as a player. 

Great player, complete w*nker.

• Haha 2

The criteria is someone who has been a memorable ex player and who can work the crowd in a positive manner with a bit of charisma.

There must be at least one memorable player who fits that criteria.

19 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The criteria is someone who has been a memorable ex player and who can work the crowd in a positive manner with a bit of charisma.

There must be at least one memorable player who fits that criteria.

It’s difficult isn’t it. Most ex footballers have the charisma of a wooden plank. There are very few who fit the criteria of being a club legend and who are engaging with a mic.

I reckon Fuchs would have been good, but no chance of him doing it.

Maybe Muzzy, still lives local and has done media and isn’t camera shy. I doubt he’d want it though.

Maybe a high(ish) profile fan is a good shout. Perhaps that DJ willy puller bloke, whatever his name is… Geoff Peters? Manish?

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s difficult isn’t it. Most ex footballers have the charisma of a wooden plank. There are very few who fit the criteria of being a club legend and who are engaging with a mic.

I reckon Fuchs would have been good, but no chance of him doing it.

Maybe Muzzy, still lives local and has done media and isn’t camera shy. I doubt he’d want it though.

Maybe a high(ish) profile fan is a good shout. Perhaps that DJ willy puller bloke, whatever his name is… Geoff Peters? Manish?

manish and fuchs . great shout   if we have to have someone thatd be mint.:appl: