Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Hull-Ipswich (title assist)

1 minute ago, Supergray22 said:

Ipswich always put on a good show. Perfect result for us. Hopefully leads to us winning the championship at Preston and them getting second. Hopefully Leeds go out in play off semis. Happy days. 

if im honest, im kinda hoping the leeds ipswich battle goes to the last day lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Whilst I was desperate for us for get out of the Championship, I will miss the competitiveness and craziness of a lot of the matches.

I won’t lie, will probably go back to not watching much but as others have said, the last few weeks of TV matches have been a great advert for football and the league.

Yeah its a great league.

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Perfect outcome as I predicted. Promoted on Friday, title on Monday (providing we beat Preston)

Hope so, the players look absolutely off their faces today though! lol

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

In a way the Championship is 10 time the entertainment value of the big six wank fest the prem has become. 

The Premier League really isn’t all that with barely disguised big 6 bias - they’ve been building the Arse - Spurs game for days - we’ll be lucky to get half an hour and the main focus to be whoever we’re playing. 

unfortunately it’s the place you have to be including the damn awful VAR charade 

4 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

In a way the Championship is 10 time the entertainment value of the big six wank fest the prem has become. 

That’s because the championship is without a cartel of clubs working to eliminate competition. 

• Like 4

Probably stopped watching the championship the longer we stayed in the premier league and will likely not watch as much next season. However if the league is tight again will be well worth watching the last month or so as it seems to guarantee not only entertainment but also what the premier league desperately lacks ….unpredictability with a hint of madness as well as skill.