davieG Posted 21 September Posted 21 September Is this the lowest level our 1st team have played since we joined the Football League?
davieG Posted 21 September Posted 21 September Leicester City Football Club A live video broadcast and audio commentary are available for our EFL Trophy encounter with Fulham U21 on Tuesday evening
Bert Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 9 minutes ago, davieG said: Is this the lowest level our 1st team have played since we joined the Football League? We have played in this competition before, it’s just been rebranded. 1 1
Suzie the Fox Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 14 minutes ago, davieG said: Leicester City Football Club A live video broadcast and audio commentary are available for our EFL Trophy encounter with Fulham U21 on Tuesday evening Free? 1
davieG Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 40 minutes ago, Bert said: We have played in this competition before, it’s just been rebranded. 1st team or U21s?
AjcW Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 41 minutes ago, Bert said: We have played in this competition before, it’s just been rebranded. Lincoln at home. 8k attendance!
Popular Post adejo92 Posted 21 September Popular Post Posted 21 September Anyone got a spare for this? 6
Tuna Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said: Until we lose 4-0 Win great, lose closer to the sack, also great
Popular Post TrentFox Posted 21 September Popular Post Posted 21 September Anyone know any pubs that are not showing this game? 10
danhaw Posted 21 September Posted 21 September (edited) 1 hour ago, davieG said: 1st team or U21s? 1st team. We were knocked in the 3rd round away at Rotherham. 2nd round we beat Lincoln at home (Frank Sinclair played for them IIR). Can't remember the 1st round. 2008/09 season Edited 21 September by danhaw 1
Ric Flair Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 3 minutes ago, danhaw said: 1st team. We were knocked in the 3rd round away at Rotherham. 2nd round we beat Lincoln at home (Frank Sinclair played for them IIRC. Can't remember the 1st round. 2008/09 season I went that Rotherham game 😂
Corky Posted 21 September Posted 21 September On 20/09/2026 at 15:29, Sol thewall Bamba said: Another low point under King Power. I think we'd have all accepted this 10 years ago! 1
danhaw Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 54 minutes ago, Ric Flair said: I went that Rotherham game 😂 I did too 🤣. I'm m sure the attendance wasn't too bad, decent for the EFL trophy anyway
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 1 hour ago, SystonFox said: how many fans are fulham bringing? 57 if the ticket site it to be believed.
Leicesterpool Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said: 57 if the ticket site it to be believed. Most likely players familes.
Craig Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 2 hours ago, AjcW said: Lincoln at home. 8k attendance! Will literally be lucky to get 800 tomorrow
FoxesWalk Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 3 hours ago, AjcW said: Lincoln at home. 8k attendance! I think I went to that game, wasn’t it 0-0?
AjcW Posted 21 September Posted 21 September (edited) 3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said: I think I went to that game, wasn’t it 0-0? Aye. It was a knockout tournament back then though so won 3-1 on penalties Guessing it was the game Danny Nguessen impressed us as he signed the season after. Edited 21 September by AjcW 1
Phil_Dunphy Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 4 hours ago, AjcW said: Lincoln at home. 8k attendance! Bruno Berner's debut and the solo appearance of Craig King. 1
bovril Posted 21 September Posted 21 September 56 minutes ago, Phil_Dunphy said: Bruno Berner's debut and the solo appearance of Craig King. The season of 1000 goalkeepers
Leicesterpool Posted 21 September Posted 21 September Wouldn't surprise me if the crowd is below 1,000 the club won't even announce the attendance.
Sly Posted 22 September Posted 22 September 7 hours ago, AjcW said: Lincoln at home. 8k attendance! I vaguely remember attending a game on a random week night in this competition. I couldn’t have told you who It was against though!
Recommended Posts