Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Dilemma - Or the Lesser of Two Evils - Leicester or England?

Who will you be watching or not  

158 members have voted

  1. 1. One or the other

    • Leicester - Full Game - England 2nd Half
      17
    • England - Full Game Only
      18
    • Leicester 1st half - England Full Game
      2
    • Leicester - Full Game Only
      68
    • Leicester - Full Game - Record England Game to watch later
      3
    • Neither of them.
      44
    • Something else I've not thought of.
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tuesday 6 October, 2026 - Stevenage v LCFC 7pm KO - EFL Trophy - Jersey Mike's Trophy - Sky Sports + App - Possible 'river';)

 

Tuesday 6 October, 2026 - England v Czechia 7.45 KO - UEFA Nations League A Grp. 3 

 

 

Just For Fun - Don't take it too seriously

  • Like 1
Posted

I need a dilemma…. Don’t really care about England too much…. Watch in the World Cup and become involved and ultimately disappointed…. Other than that I don’t watch them…. I wasn’t even aware there was a game against Spain last weekend 

Posted (edited)

Don't do Sky so it'll be England on ITV with FoxesTalk match thread on me phone thing.

 

Edit: Just noticed the KO times, so it'll be Radio Leicester pre-match buildup and then FoxesHub for first half commentary. Then full England match on telly and FoxesTalk for City second half. I think.

Edited by Spudulike
Posted
1 hour ago, Globalfox said:

Have tickets for both but I will be at Stevenage 

Have tickets for neither so i'll probably just have a tug at home.

  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Honestly think neither. Probably track the scores.

 

Fulham U21 was the first competitive game of ours where I had genuinely no interest whatsoever in watching it.

 

EDIT: Sorry - second after Blackburn last season.

 

If it was a league game - Leicester.

Edited by Dan
Posted

Major tournament aside I couldn’t think of one thing I’d sooner do less than watching England play! Just give the major international teams a bye straight into said tournaments and let the minor nations scrap out qualification and be done with it

Posted

I only watch England at major tournaments. I find these nation league games glorified friendlies and semi pointless. 

 

I watch Leicester whenever I can. 
 

Jersey Mike trophy for me. 

Posted
13 hours ago, The Doctor said:

I'd honestly rather watch bake off than either of those

I'd rather watch 90 minutes of Nigella awkwardly eating something than England 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...