DJ Barry Hammond Posted Tuesday at 18:32 Posted Tuesday at 18:32 Final third is letting us down - we keep finding Doyle and Neale on the half-turn, just need to make more of those moments.
Sunbury Fox Posted Tuesday at 18:33 Posted Tuesday at 18:33 Neale looks very tidy but Carr is way off the pace so far. Being dominated by their left back. 1
Plastik Man Posted Tuesday at 18:33 Posted Tuesday at 18:33 Just now, jimsmallman said: I’d rather have Daley Thompson’s Decathlon on the Commodore 64 at RB than Woyo I can't comment. I only ever played it on the ZX Spectrum. 1
Arkie Bennett Posted Tuesday at 18:33 Posted Tuesday at 18:33 This is so bad I might have to watch England instead. 2
Tuna Posted Tuesday at 18:34 Posted Tuesday at 18:34 But, but, but look at all the possession we've had, how come we are not winning?
Bert Posted Tuesday at 18:34 Posted Tuesday at 18:34 Tommy Watson really can’t shoot. Why does he always try and pass it in?
PhillippaT Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 ARGH... (That'll be the last one probs - I dunno if I'll bother with the 2H...)
LCFC1996 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Least if we fail to get out of the group we'll get another crack at this competition next year
Tuna Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 3 minutes ago, Rubbersoul said: Watson back to looking like a competition winner when he’s not playing 15 year olds Sent back in January by the new manager 1
Popular Post EnderbyFox Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Popular Post Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Watson strikes a ball like hes trying not to hurt it 9
Chelmofox Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said: Final third is letting us down - we keep finding Doyle and Neale on the half-turn, just need to make more of those moments. They aren’t letting us down. They are doing what they are told. 2
Rubbersoul Posted Tuesday at 18:35 Posted Tuesday at 18:35 please stop signing players that are terrified of hitting the ball hard
TrentFox Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Bisto. Bullied by Stevenage. Desperate stuff for a City number 9. 🤮
Sunbury Fox Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Watson shoots like the fans they bring on at half time to take penalties. 2
TrickyTrevLeftPeg Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Watson is so poor. Can't kick a ball properly
Pliskin Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Posted Tuesday at 18:36 I don’t know what we expect, we’re on our arse….. 1
filbertway Posted Tuesday at 18:36 Posted Tuesday at 18:36 I cant help but just see a young Luke Thomas when I watch Watson.
Wasyls Pec Deck Posted Tuesday at 18:37 Posted Tuesday at 18:37 5 minutes ago, moore_94 said: Because he is 24 this month and isn’t actually good enough really either But at least he looks like a footballer occasionally unlike players like Watson
Headcase Posted Tuesday at 18:37 Posted Tuesday at 18:37 You can see any type of directness is coached out of them. When will this knobba learn
Recommended Posts