Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

I must have been drunk for the last 2 months as I had a tiny hope that there was a team in there. I was wrong.

 

The only redeeming feature of this game was Martin having the minerals to yank Aluko, O’Hara and Cullen for putting the shitest performances I’ve seen in a long time.

 

We're absolutely screwed this season, Page can at least play and Alves was decent in parts but everyone else is simply a passenger with no idea what to do. I’m not even angry at Martin as we’re getting exactly what we knew we’d get. It would be like moaning when a dog barks. However, the absolute clowns who appointed this moron and recruited the absolute dross of a squad need sacking. Ideally at half time in front of the crowd.

 

Gash.

Mate - he bought on Wes Burns. Who was even worse.

Posted (edited)

RM is a fraud of a manager. In their 1st attack, you could see that Aluko needed help against their winger. The winger skinned Aluko and I though then this was going to be a problem, and guess what, that’s where scored from. Instead of giving Aluko some support that he needed, RM carried on playing in the same formation, despite this happening all half!

I hope RM get sacked, in the next 24 hrs, but fear Top won’t😡

Edited by Lad1966
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted

First time I've left a home game at half time.

 

Just genuinely unbelievable how bad it's got. It's not even the scoreline, it's the whole set up and culture. Just so depressing. I'm annoyed at myself for going in the first place seeing as I knew exactly how it was going to play out. Waste of a day.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

My first game of the season as I live in Scotland. Hadn’t appreciated just how bad it is. The whole club is rotten to the core. 
 

Amateur manager and pundit turns up and just gets his players to put pressure on the ball and stay organised and it’s easy for them. 
 

Our goal was the one movement in the game where we ignored Russell tactics and put the ball in behind. Otherwise we wouldn’t have scored in a million years. 
 

Not reacting sooner to the clear upper hand that Peterborough had tactically was criminal. 
 

oh, and O’Hora is just as bad as he was for Hibs. Could’ve told you that months ago. 

Edited by Monk
  • Like 2
Posted

Not been to games for 2 years and the went to Burton and again today as my 2 young lads are getting into football and wanted them to start watching Leicester. After that though, I wont be going again. We live in the north west and I cant justify taking my kids on a 6 hour round trip to watch that muck. Breaks my heart but im absolutely done with this club in its current guise. 

  • Like 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Mate - he bought on Wes Burns. Who was even worse.

I never said the bar was high…

  • Haha 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

First time I've left a home game at half time.

 

Just genuinely unbelievable how bad it's got. It's not even the scoreline, it's the whole set up and culture. Just so depressing. I'm annoyed at myself for going in the first place seeing as I knew exactly how it was going to play out. Waste of a day.

Was about to post the same thing. I jokingly said on the way there that we’d leave at half time if we were 3-0 down. The teenager gave me the ‘mum don’t go back on your word’ look so we left. 
 

I feel frustrated as I naively believed that there was something positive in the making and time and patience is what we needed. Today confirmed that I’ve been somewhat deluded and we’re actually a shambles. To an extent I still feel like it’s being fed down from the top and the lack of passion plus direction has left us with this rotten sinking ship. 

Posted

From the BBC report:

 

Martin responded with three half-time changes, and Leicester finally found the net after 68 minutes with their 20th attempt on goal when substitute Wes Burns squared for Riis to slide a finish into an empty net.

 

Another 'stat' for RM and his backers to cling on to

Posted (edited)

I’ve just watched the highlights on YouTube.
 

The first goal Okoli moves across to block McCarthy and leaves the back post wide open.  Brain dead 

 

The second goal Okoli is playing attacking mid, Thomas gives up then tries to push him in the back, O’Hara gave as much effort as my dog on a cold morning. Brain dead.

 

The third goal was an unlucky deflection but so easy to get free as no one tries to tackle. 
 

Our goal should be bread and butter in this league. 

Edited by Richmondfox
Posted

A good afternoon at the football in League One...

 

Got tickets from work for Cambridge v Blackpool, so took my lad this afternoon. A thumping game. Nobody had a second in possession without getting clattered. A red card after 6 minutes. Plenty of direct football with ball after ball belted into the box and goalmouth scrambles. A winner in the last 10 minutes, with one side in raptures and the other flat out on their backs destroyed. And no sideways passes until you are in the opposition half.

 

I didn't watch our performance today (obviously), but football at this level is different. It's raw and you need to fight, and from the updates and peek at the match thread, it so apparent our club, our manager and our players haven't woken up to where we are, and we need this idiot out and a manager in who does get it ASAP.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

From the BBC report:

 

Martin responded with three half-time changes, and Leicester finally found the net after 68 minutes with their 20th attempt on goal when substitute Wes Burns squared for Riis to slide a finish into an empty net.

 

Another 'stat' for RM and his backers to cling on to

nah no one can back RM after today, hes lost whatever good will/backing he had left from any fans imo, 

I've seen us play shit in our time but that is easily one of the worse perofmances ive ever seen from us

 

no excuses, hes done.

Posted
18 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I rarely do this, but the odds for Posh to win today were too good. I whacked a tenner on it. £50 returned after the second goal went in.

For sure. Local, team, wirh a new manager bounce. Just heared that they haven't won at this stadium, so it was just inevitable. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

From the BBC report:

 

Martin responded with three half-time changes, and Leicester finally found the net after 68 minutes with their 20th attempt on goal when substitute Wes Burns squared for Riis to slide a finish into an empty net.

 

Another 'stat' for RM and his backers to cling on to

4 shots on target. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I rarely do this, but the odds for Posh to win today were too good. I whacked a tenner on it. £50 returned after the second goal went in.

Mercenary git, you should donate that to Martins sacking compensation when he gets it, bloke will only have a few million to live on from a few sackings

Posted

We must have had the best part of 50 consecutive passes at one point and went absolutely no where. 

 

Did they have 1 or 2 passes for their 1st goal?

 

He's not training them to play football. It's a version but not actually football  

 

 

Posted

Martins body language vs Savages tells you all you need to know. Bloke doesn’t give a toss! Wheras Savage kicked every ball.  I did advocate for us appointing Savage when we binned off  Cifuentes last season as did a few others. He would be a better fit for us not this Fraudster.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Not been to games for 2 years and the went to Burton and again today as my 2 young lads are getting into football and wanted them to start watching Leicester. After that though, I wont be going again. We live in the north west and I cant justify taking my kids on a 6 hour round trip to watch that muck. Breaks my heart but im absolutely done with this club in its current guise. 

Your lads will learn and enjoy so much more watching non league, instead of this pathetic pile of dung being served up for the last 3 seasons.  

Edited by SK3Blue
  • Like 1
Posted

Absolutely shocking, Cullen out wide? Come on he hasn’t a trick and is so weak.Absolutely no power and pace in the team. The tragedy is that this squad can only play this way and any more pragmatic manager who comes in is going to find the cupboard bare re altering the style of play.

I can only think of young Riley Carr who’s looked genuinely quick and should surely be in the reckoning who can run past anyone.

Martin out, McArron out, everyone out. Administration can’t come quick enough, and it’s coming.

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

Absolutely shocking, Cullen out wide? Come on he hasn’t a trick and is so weak.Absolutely no power and pace in the team. The tragedy is that this squad can only play this way and any more pragmatic manager who comes in is going to find the cupboard bare re altering the style of play.

I can only think of young Riley Carr who’s looked genuinely quick and should surely be in the reckoning who can run past anyone.

Martin out, McArron out, everyone out. Administration can’t come quick enough, and it’s coming.

 

That Marcal fella who played for Stevenage in midweek looked good, we should buy him

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...