Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

23 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

A hippopotamus can swim at 10 mph and run at 30 mph, so if you're ever in a triathlon against one, you really need to make time up on the bike.

Someone listened to Fighting Talk this week.

• Like 1

Some day in the future, Donald Trump breaths his last and departs this world.
At the Pearly Gates he is firmly told 'You aren't coming in here, you are going to the other place!'
Trump replies 'You let me in. I was the best and smartest President of the US ever. I'll have you arrested. I have all the best and richest lawyers behind me. You are nasty! Arrest! Nasty!'

35 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:
Some day in the future, Donald Trump breaths his last and departs this world.
At the Pearly Gates he is firmly told 'You aren't coming in here, you are going to the other place!'
Trump replies 'You let me in. I was the best and smartest President of the US ever. I'll have you arrested. I have all the best and richest lawyers behind me. You are nasty! Arrest! Nasty!'

well.. im confused

• Like 1

On 04/11/2020 at 18:42, Izzy said:

Just finished reading an excellent book called “Fights on a Narrowboat" by R.G. Bargee.

Haven't read that one,  but I believe he's got a Korean cousin who wrote a book about Indian cooking.

Un Yun Bargee, I think the name is.

Quite a literary family...

• Like 1

On 04/11/2020 at 18:42, Izzy said:

Just finished reading an excellent book called “Fights on a Narrowboat" by R.G. Bargee.

On 03/11/2020 at 13:48, Wolfox said:

Knock Knock

Whose there?

Dishes

Dishes who?

Dishes the ghost of Sean Connery.

On 07/11/2020 at 09:54, Stoopid said:

Haven't read that one,  but I believe he's got a Korean cousin who wrote a book about Indian cooking.

Un Yun Bargee, I think the name is.

Quite a literary family...

21 hours ago, The Bear said:

I got fired from working at a soup kitchen. Apparently you're not supposed to say "Hurry up you lot, some of us have got homes to go to." 

Urban Dictionary: jesus H. christ

Just been on the news that there was a shark attack at a tourist destination in the seychelles.  The only thing left to identify the victim was a left arm sporting a massive Tattoo of the Everton badge and the words ‘League champions 20-21.

” Not even a shark would swallow that” claimed the police.