Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

46 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You'd never find three Brian's in one room lol Not that many people would call their son Brian...........

Your name isn't Brian is it Wymesy? lol

Ive just laughed out loud reading that! My wife, who is from Poland, and I think it has some relevance telling you that, has always said that if we were to have a boy, she would want to call it Brian!!!! Hence I went to book in for the snip the next day!!!

lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stix said:

Ive just laughed out loud reading that! My wife, who is from Poland, and I think it has some relevance telling you that, has always said that if we were to have a boy, she would want to call it Brian!!!! Hence I went to book in for the snip the next day!!!

lol

Of all the great and interesting English and Polish names, she picks Brian lol

15 minutes ago, stix said:

Unreal mate, and to this day, she is still baffled when I tell the story that everyone bursts out laughing. 

Edit: She also asked, when we’d not long been seeing each other, after discovering Coronation Street, if we could watch it from the BEGINNING 

I've just googled it, just the 9848 episodes. Should take 295,440 hours, or 12,310 days without a break.

I can't be arsed to work out how many episodes you'd miss during that time and subsequently have to catch up on lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've just googled it, just the 9848 episodes. Should take 295,440 hours, or 12,310 days without a break.

I can't be arsed to work out how many episodes you'd miss during that time and subsequently have to catch up on lol

I think your maths is a little out...

image.png.bd2b8cade6c30ac6747f0252ed2e6bb5.png

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Otis said:

I think your maths is a little out...

image.png.bd2b8cade6c30ac6747f0252ed2e6bb5.png

10 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Must have clicked a wrong button lol

Either way, nobody is doing it lol

The shocking thing is, plenty of people have and will continue to do.

What a desperately sad waste of life it is watching fictional people living their lives instead of using the time to live your own.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Started my new job today. Only a small office. Two ladies who are full time. Two more who are part time. And three guys, me, a driver trainer and the big boss. One problem, all us guys share the same first name lol

You could be Jamie (of course :D) ...   one could be James, and the other could be Jim ...   problem solved !! 

and ! ...  if another couple join you also have Jimbob and Jimmy in reserve ...    

Don't know what you're complaining about Flannel ...   :)

15 hours ago, Countryfox said:

You could be Jamie (of course :D) ...   one could be James, and the other could be Jim ...   problem solved !! 

Got a big Grad intake at work starting on Monday and a lot of them are coming to us from the other office locations as we’re the head office as such, so we’re paying for their accommodation and they’re arriving on Sunday morning. One of them has just emailed me, very nervous and very apologetic...

”Hi, I’m sorry for this really random question and I’m sorry if this seems unprofessional...” 

shitting myself at this point, what’s he going to come out with? 

“I’ve been gearing myself up to ask this all week and I need to know for my own sanity. Is there anywhere I’ll be able to watch Arsenal V Tottenham on Sunday as i’m already a nervous wreck thinking about it now, so god knows how I’ll feel on Sunday and I think I might have a breakdown if I’m struggling to find somewhere to watch it” 

lol made me laugh. 

46 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Had our first game of the season which we unfortunately lost but on the plus side we did have Hamza Choudury come down to watch. A very nice chap

The young woman who sits next to me in the Kop said he was in her class at school and was a very nice bloke.

On 28/08/2019 at 17:36, Countryfox said:

Image result for james jimothy

• Haha 1

Pretty shite, been to the doctors with trouble in both of my knees. Suspects it's arthritis in both knees and was sent straight for x-rays.

At 33 being told to throw away my football boots and never consider playing again is a bit shite. Only recommends light cycling and swimming going forward and doesn't recommend even having a kick around on the park with my kids. :thumbdown:

Not Good when you come back from holiday to find that:

a) your daughter hasn't kept the house clean like she said she would.

b) the toilet has been blocked and has leaked sewage all over the bathroom floor

c) the boiler has broken down and we have no hot water.

d) the cat has vomited on and under the spare bed and behind the sofa.

Welcome home :mad:

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Not Good when you come back from holiday to find that:

a) your daughter hasn't kept the house clean like she said she would.

b) the toilet has been blocked and has leaked sewage all over the bathroom floor

c) the boiler has broken down and we have no hot water.

d) the cat has vomited on and under the spare bed and behind the sofa.

Welcome home :mad:

A) throw out all her beloved items. 

B) happy I'm not you. Make the daughter clean it up to earn back items from A) above

C) call the pro's

D) throw up on the cat and ask the cvnt how it feels! I hate cats though so i might be biased in my response

26 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Oh no! What happened? 

She accepted a head of dept job at a large secondary school but when she stated the role on Monday, they changed the job spec and asked her to also teach subjects that aren't her specialty. 

They also stitched her up with a form which has 40% SEN kids and no teaching assistant support. 

Basically not the job she signed up for, so she quit.

Now they're saying she has to stay until Xmas but her contract says she's on 6 months probation and they only have to give her a weeks notice so it's not reciprocal (she never received her contract until yesterday though)

All very messy and we've got a call at 5pm with an employment lawyer to try and sort it out.

Either way, old muggings here still has to pay all the fvckin bills :rolleyes:

• Sad 1