Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

49 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

We're on Prince William Road. By the time we got out there were already several parked cars on the road that were too deep to be moved

Blimey, it’s all been closed off now by the police, can’t wait for the drive home! 

18 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Working in Madrid for a few days just 5 mins from the Bernabeu. Cool place, cool people. I like Madrid.

Go to Ceveceria Alemana great food and beer there. I ended up going to Madrid for the CL on my own and my phone wouldn't work so i couldn't even meet up with mates and I still had an incredible 5 days there. Ended up going on a date with this girl who asked what my 'AirBnB room looked like' and I didn't realise what she meant until it was far too late lol 

• Haha 3

Back to the gym for a proper workout in probably a couple months; I’ve been in there in that time but never pushed myself as hard as I did today. 

Made a world of a difference to my mood. It’s probably overstated to a cliche at this point but any intense physical workout really works wonders for your mental wellbeing. Makes you wonder why you half-arsed it or didn’t bother before!

• Like 2

My holiday to Egypt has been cancelled, was due to fly out tomorrow. Really disappointed as i have been looking forward to it for months. I thought i would have been ok with only having flights with Thomas Cook but apparently with the company i had booked with they have over 4,000 people affected by the companies downfall. Thats just one company :( 

Its not the end of the world and i will get a full refund, but its very disheartening atm. Tried looking for holidays to other places but the prices now are just ridiculous and its just not worth, so guess i will have to wait till next year.

• Sad 8

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

Go to Ceveceria Alemana great food and beer there. I ended up going to Madrid for the CL on my own and my phone wouldn't work so i couldn't even meet up with mates and I still had an incredible 5 days there. Ended up going on a date with this girl who asked what my 'AirBnB room looked like' and I didn't realise what she meant until it was far too late lol 

Haha why have I only just found out about this, amazing lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

National Lottery: "News About Your Ticket: You've Won A Prize. Please Sign In To Your Account."

£30 incoming :D

#Lucky #Blessed #TooManyHashtags

£167m Euromillions rollover tomorrow..:frantics:

4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If I win it, I'm keeping quiet about it.

None of this facing the cameras and waving a large cheque about nonsense

Here in Canada when you win anything you have to sign your ticket. If you read that tiny fine print it states that the Lotto folks have the legal right to take and post your picture in the media.

39 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Here in Canada when you win anything you have to sign your ticket. If you read that tiny fine print it states that the Lotto folks have the legal right to take and post your picture in the media.

Just go in to sign.... in blackface :whistle:

11 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If I win it, I'm keeping quiet about it.

None of this facing the cameras and waving a large cheque about nonsense

If I won this £169mill euro millions I'll be running down the street naked singing who let the dogs out at the top of my lungs. Sod keeping quiet about it. lol

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

If I won this £169mill euro millions I'll be running down the street naked singing who let the dogs out at the top of my lungs. Sod keeping quiet about it. lol

Of all the songs to pick lol 

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Ha. You'd probably get arrested !

Surely the last thing you'd want to do is draw attention to the fact you have all this money, 

In the US at least, loads of lottery winners end up bankrupt and topping themselves. The whole circus around seems like it would be nauseating and the amount of people coming out the wood work would be horrendous