Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 20/03/2020 at 06:11, Costock_Fox said:

Waking up to find I’ve been broken into and my car stolen, ****ing *****.

Reg FE18RVV

35D95D81-4D5A-4A67-80D1-5FB274AC5E5F.jpeg

Looked at a few bits of CCTV for this.

The guys turned up in a grey Astra van with a black stripe down the side so if anyone sees one can they let me knowZ

Also, looks like they were in my house for about 5 minutes which is pretty scary.

5 minutes ago, Wet Trump said:

Bought our first house today, mortgage completed etc.

Bit strange getting it done during a pandemic and whilst I currently feel like s**t with a cold, or something... fortunately we bought the house we were already living in so business as usual 😎

Congrats dude. We exchanged contracts last Friday. It’s a great feeling (even if it is a bit bittersweet when there’s a pandemic literally ****ing the whole world lol

• Thanks 1

Just had confirmation that the FA have declared the grass roots league null and void. My daughter's team were second in their league but with games in hand that had they won, they would have topped the league. To say they're gutted is an understatement. So disappointing for them, but we go again next season. 

There is a very small part of me hoping that the Premier league is the same, only so Liverpool miss out. But our CL spot is more important to me than that, so hopefully we get to complete the season :fc:

16 hours ago, Desabafar said:

did anyone do that virtual pub quiz with the bloke on fb. thought it was a nice idea and was well done. lots of people were watching, 180k viewers at one point i saw

Did it last pm. Muzzy Izzet’s wife was in our team of 4. She turns up regularly for quiz nights. Couldn’t meet a nicer person. So grounded & down to earth. We did the quiz via Houseparty. 

Both me and my colleague didn't take lunch to work today, so decided to be unhealthy and order a Dominos. She can't eat gluten, so wanted a gluten free base, but they told us there they aren't doing gluten free bases due to Coronavirus. Random lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1