Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

A walk around watermead Park with the missus and then a cheese cob and half a lager sitting in the garden. Could be worse. 

You get to the age when you think is there anything really better than a cheese cob in life to cheer you up!!

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

Bit poo, have got a nice abscess in my gob. Hurts like a b!tch and it’s not the sort of thing I can see the emergency dentist for apparently.

Time to get on with it I guess

#bigbaby

It's so weird, and now it might last until Christmas?

I've seen my nephews and nieces every week for many years it's just so strange not seeing them, goofing around, playing games etc....My neighbour's daughter had a baby a couple of months ago must be tough not being around their grandchild.

My uncle and his partner were infected but thankfully they weren't hospitalized and have recovered.

Hope everyone's safe and well.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Bit poo, have got a nice abscess in my gob. Hurts like a b!tch and it’s not the sort of thing I can see the emergency dentist for apparently.

Time to get on with it I guess

#bigbaby

Go to the hospital ...   apparently they are like ghost towns and you get seen straight away ...

Just now, Countryfox said:

Go to the hospital ...   apparently they are like ghost towns and you get seen straight away ...

Thanks, but I am immuno compromised so do not wish to risk it

• Like 1

Well tbh yesterday was bloody awful (workwise, I know people are going through much worse things at the moment), I'm a 'key worker' in the energy sector and I have to go into work every day (someone has to keep the lights on), a lot of coworkers have been furloughed but we are still expected to maintain service, which puts more pressure on those who have to put a shift in. What's more is that we have now been told that we have to use half our leave by the end of June.....which will mean even less staff. Challenging times.

48 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

They were caught stealing calendars.

They got 12 months........

With a surname like Hood, I'm not surprised they were caught robin :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Not to sound selfish or ignorant, but I think today was the day I had enough of lockdown. I've managed to get through it so far with a bit of routine and appreciation that I'm safe and others are doing such a great job. But my head is about fallen off now. I need family/mates...or a change of company at the least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Not to sound selfish or ignorant, but I think today was the day I had enough of lockdown. I've managed to get through it so far with a bit of routine and appreciation that I'm safe and others are doing such a great job. But my head is about fallen off now. I need family/mates...or a change of company at the least. 

You need to pick your head up and put it back on mate ..   there’s plenty more of this to come and you need to be mentally prepared.

Positive mental attitude is going to be very important ...   think on mate ..  we are all in the same boat.    :thumbup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Agreed. I can't handle it any more. I know I've got to try but don't know if I can. Would never do anything to put anyone else in danger.

Had enough.

• Sad 1