Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Casually dropped a mention for FoxesTalk on talkSPORT just now ;)

Did you mention how many w@nkers are on here!!!???

Not me obviously!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Casually dropped a mention for FoxesTalk on talkSPORT just now ;)

The Chase and now Talksport, media darlings these days

Maybe just confirmation bias because it's notable but it does seem there's a lot of Leicester fans that work in the media? You obviously, Manish, Lineker, Arlo White, John Bennett and there's a few other possibly 

Edited by Stadt
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

The Chase and now Talksport, media darlings these days

Maybe just confirmation bias because it's notable but it does seem there's a lot of Leicester fans that work in the media? You obviously, Manish, Lineker, Arlo White, John Bennett and there's a few other possibly 

Just found out the deputy editor of 442 magazine is a Leicester fan as well.    I had a sneaking suspicion for a while now given the numerous mentions Leicester got in the magazine.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

Just found out the deputy editor of 442 magazine is a Leicester fan as well.    I had a sneaking suspicion for a while now given the numerous mentions Leicester got in the magazine.  

Yeah @Joe on here, hasn’t posted for a long time though 

• Like 1

On 02/05/2020 at 13:45, Stadt said:

Yeah @Joe on here, hasn’t posted for a long time though 

Time to start a campaign to get a direct mention in FourFourTwo and bolster our media presence.   @Joe  get it done sharpish.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Finished my cinder path through a wood ...  took a few days ..   first with the loppers and saw, then with the rake ...   and finally a few ton of reddy coloured hardcore.   Just got to hard fix the sleepers in place over the boggy bits and spray the path to keep the green stuff at bay ...    jobby done !!

Here’s me and the pups taking a test drive along it earlier  ...  :)

0A079717-35CD-4BFE-A8FC-DA1F45D61E7B.jpeg

Nice one :thumbup:

Maybe dumb questions but what made you want to do this? Do you need permission or did someone ask you to make a path?

Or do you own a wood?!!!

33 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Finished my cinder path through a wood ...  took a few days ..   first with the loppers and saw, then with the rake ...   and finally a few ton of reddy coloured hardcore.   Just got to hard fix the sleepers in place over the boggy bits and spray the path to keep the green stuff at bay ...    jobby done !!

Here’s me and the pups taking a test drive along it earlier  ...  :)

0A079717-35CD-4BFE-A8FC-DA1F45D61E7B.jpeg

Good effort CF 

I can barely keep on top of my garden 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Didn't know where but put this, but saw this on another website page as an advert and thought to share to if you know anyone currently out of work.

work-live-leicestershire-poster-jpg.jpg

I’ve done a bit of work on this other the years whether with students or charities so if anyone needs any help with any interview related stuff give me a shout.

• Like 1