Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Got a new mower. Life doesn`t get any better than this. :punk:

When you run out of grass to cut you can come and do mine. I'm watching my neighbours all around me doing their lawns and maintaining their houses while me and the other half are working as normal. We're going to be bringing down the house prices after this is over! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

We already had either Wilf for a boy or Wilma for a girl, proper name is Wilson's Wish, name needs to start after the first letter of the stallions name, Honest

Are you based in Bilsthorpe?    I have just moved in with my family in Bilsthorpe for the lockdown but have been up there for weekends on few occasions before.   It is a world away from London- I have been discovering new walking routes everyday!

In fact I think I may have saw you popping in Hong Kong Delight for a Chinese last winter,   there was a bloke with Leicester City top when I last went?

Recently ordered and just received the most comfy slippers I've ever owned.

Memory foam, sleek, stylish, the lot.

Absolute heaven.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Blur said:

Are you based in Bilsthorpe?    I have just moved in with my family in Bilsthorpe for the lockdown but have been up there for weekends on few occasions before.   It is a world away from London- I have been discovering new walking routes everyday!

In fact I think I may have saw you popping in Hong Kong Delight for a Chinese last winter,   there was a bloke with Leicester City top when I last went?

We are just outside Bilsthorpe, down the lane where the Adrenalin Jungle is, no it wasn't me in the Chinese, must be another blue in Bilsthorpe!! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Recently ordered and just received the most comfy slippers I've ever owned.

Memory foam, sleek, stylish, the lot.

Absolute heaven.

Just need the pipe now ...

You old git ...   :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Just need the pipe now ...

You old git ...   :)

Got my vape stick mate. Thankful for the small luxuries in life atm :)

• Like 2

Went for a family camp out last night, had a great fire, playing games, couple of beers, going really well.

Shame it got to sleep time and they started filming the stunt shots for  The Fast and (I’m ****ing) Furious 10 outside

In case anybody was in danger of gaining a little too much belief in humanity I've spent the first half of my day receiving angry messages on an anime subreddit for making the controversial suggestion that it's not ok to fetishise young children.  :nigel:

17 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

In case anybody was in danger of gaining a little too much belief in humanity I've spent the first half of my day receiving angry messages on an anime subreddit for making the controversial suggestion that it's not ok to fetishise young children.  :nigel:

Imma need my wtf confused post reaction back. Ty. 

Ending up being lazy and ordering food in.

Tipped the driver the usual 20% and they have an option now to tip the restaurant, so I gave them $5.

They wrote on the bag "Thanks for your generosity" and included 2 of their amazing chocolate chip cookies as a bonus.

Besides getting the best pizza sub I've ever had, that was a pretty nice deal.

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Ending up being lazy and ordering food in.

Tipped the driver the usual 20% and they have an option now to tip the restaurant, so I gave them $5.

They wrote on the bag "Thanks for your generosity" and included 2 of their amazing chocolate chip cookies as a bonus.

Besides getting the best pizza sub I've ever had, that was a pretty nice deal.

Lazy  bastard! Drove to burlington twice today. Went longos in milton. Had wendys for dinner lol sad times.

Where did you get the sub from?

7 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

Wife complaining I "always forget" mother's Day... Only to remember last year I bought her a fancy coach purse while she was in the UK.

Hahaha! 

Why do people expect shit on mothers and fathers day?  Probably for the grumpy old bastard thread lol 

I will fook off  now lol

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why is UK Mother's day in March but most other countries around the world have it today (2nd Sunday in May)?

In the UK it's the third Sunday in Lent. Not sure what other countries base their dates on. It's not a religious festival anyway so it's arbitrary when you have it.

had about 4 hours kip then got woken up by the maintenance fella in the block of apartments, our kitchen sink is pissing water all over the whole block of flats. what a monday this is already. fu cks sake. 

36 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

had about 4 hours kip then got woken up by the maintenance fella in the block of apartments, our kitchen sink is pissing water all over the whole block of flats. what a monday this is already. fu cks sake. 

Should have stayed alert.