Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Not to sound selfish or ignorant, but I think today was the day I had enough of lockdown. I've managed to get through it so far with a bit of routine and appreciation that I'm safe and others are doing such a great job. But my head is about fallen off now. I need family/mates...or a change of company at the least. 

I need a change of company too so I’m up for swapping families for a bit if you are? 

I’ve got one x wife (50) in ok condition

One ten year old boy (plays Fortnite all day and no drama)

One x 13 year old daughter - she’s no problem, honest :ph34r:

Let me know what you’ve got to trade in return :thumbup: 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I need a change of company too so I’m up for swapping families for a bit if you are? 

A1ECE316-D0E8-4CE7-9C28-386F9D66C5AF.jpeg.97e5a0c832978f90b3446a2671784487.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I need to see pics of wife, naked

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'm down! 😅 I've a 26 year old girlfriend who I guarantee is more sassy, mardy, stroppy and angry than most families put together 😅

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, sdb said:

Not to sound selfish or ignorant, but I think today was the day I had enough of lockdown. I've managed to get through it so far with a bit of routine and appreciation that I'm safe and others are doing such a great job. But my head is about fallen off now. I need family/mates...or a change of company at the least. 

Families not all it's cracked up to be.

Mine are doing my head in, I thought I'd been doing ok, bit of fifa, getting out on my bike, but this evening I realised I was just ignoring it, we tried to have a games night and a takeaway and my daughter just can't play games nicely, she's you competitive and wants to control everything. That coupled with he reluctance to home school, despite her being a dream at school according to all her teachers and reports.

I've realised getting our on my bike was me hiding from the confrontation and despite trying to be the one that has been positive, tried to reassure them everything will be ok. 

I'm actually just a bit fed up of it all  I could deffo do with some football and mates to see, pre match beers, etc and the kids back at school and clubs, 24/7 on top of each other is wearing thin.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Families not all it's cracked up to be.

Mine are doing my head in, I thought I'd been doing ok, bit of fifa, getting out on my bike, but this evening I realised I was just ignoring it, we tried to have a games night and a takeaway and my daughter just can't play games nicely, she's you competitive and wants to control everything. That coupled with he reluctance to home school, despite her being a dream at school according to all her teachers and reports.

I've realised getting our on my bike was me hiding from the confrontation and despite trying to be the one that has been positive, tried to reassure them everything will be ok. 

I'm actually just a bit fed up of it all  I could deffo do with some football and mates to see, pre match beers, etc and the kids back at school and clubs, 24/7 on top of each other is wearing thin.

I hear that mate!

1 hour ago, sdb said:

I hear that mate!

I get she's frustrated at not seeing her friends, but she has a garden to play in, I've taken her out on her bike every day, she's fundraising for mind, my wife has helped with school work, they baked or sewn with her most days.

Not sure what more we can do for her and I guess my patience is just staring to get bit thin.

Spent yesterday driving in fence posts and running new, and tightening old, barbed wire ...    ached all over, whacked my thumb, and got scratched to bits on hawthorn ....    today, as it’s raining, I’ve got to hoover the house and then clean the kitchen  :( ...    know which one I’d rather be doing ...  

38 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Spent yesterday driving in fence posts and running new, and tightening old, barbed wire ...    ached all over, whacked my thumb, and got scratched to bits on hawthorn ....    today, as it’s raining, I’ve got to hoover the house and then clean the kitchen  :( ...    know which one I’d rather be doing ...  

Car must be quite damaged? 

What a weird thing to do. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Fly over here and fix my fence. In Canada we dig 3 feet deep minimum for fence posts  and cement in place. Got about 5 or 6 to do, easy peasy for a country man like you.

16 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fly over here and fix my fence. In Canada we dig 3 feet deep minimum for fence posts  and cement in place. Got about 5 or 6 to do, easy peasy for a country man like you.

On my way mate ! ....       oh ...  hang on a minute ..   bloody lockdown !! ..   sorry, have to take a rain check on that one  ...  :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Words that make any self respecting grown man shudder :D

• Like 1

On 25/04/2020 at 19:15, Izzy said:

Fabulous 😂 

On 25/04/2020 at 19:15, Izzy said:

Let me know what you’ve got to trade in r:thumbup:eturn  

Singhy?