Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 11/11/2017 at 19:33, Parafox said:

You're joking, right?

If he'd knocked on the door of his seriously ill neighbour (and had any concern for him) and explained he too had an emergency situation then we would have moved our "van". He didn't knock on or say, "sorry guys, but I really need to get my car out, my (relative) needs me urgently". He just left a note on the windscreen as you can see.

I think he was put out because he couldn't get to the off-licence.

Anyone so inconsiderate or unwilling to assess the situation first, is a full on bell end.

I've been held at knifepoint by someone who felt aggrieved by me attending to a neighbour he didn't get along with. I've been spat at by a bloke who thought I was less than considerate towards him. I've had blood spat on me because the "patient" assumed I wasn't taking them seriously. 

Mate, society is intolerant, not just the guy who's gate we blocked, but people who don't get what they want, when they want it. 

Definately have 100 per cent gratitude to the job you do Parafox, seriously know where you are coming from on this

On 11/14/2017 at 22:19, Wymeswold fox said:

The never-ending and predictable stories on soaps like Coronation Street and Eastenders in particular, those that don't really define daily life in general to most.

They are just not realistic anymore Wymes ...   everything is so pc now.  I remember when Coro first came out and that early episode when Ena Sharples was sat in the snug at The Rovers with Minnie Cauldwell ...   "Fookin Man U won again last night Minnie !!  ....    and I'm not voting Labour this year " ...   "Me neither!" says Minnie ...  "And look at that hunk Albert Tatlock over there ..  I'd love to have him between my legs !!!"       Yep, its not the same anymore ...   no realism.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Men who get shirtless photos taken with their newborn. What the **** are you doing you look absolutely ridiculous.

Usually their Mum hangs the picture on the landing too ffs.

It’s not about how it looks it’s called skin on skin contact and can often help create the bond between newborn and parent. 

Im hoping you knew this anyway and were just fishing for bites as you’ve managed to get one.

4 hours ago, SystonFox said:

It’s not about how it looks it’s called skin on skin contact and can often help create the bond between newborn and parent. 

Im hoping you knew this anyway and were just fishing for bites as you’ve managed to get one.

I spent 3 years working in obstetrics I know the importance of skin on skin. Doesn't stop men getting professional photos of themselves doing it any less cringe.

Sorry for hitting a nerve, not meant maliciously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

People that pick up their dog's shites, put them in a little bag, then hang them from a bush or gate.

These people are monsters and should be killed

Yeah I don’t understand it, you’ve already done the hard and disgusting part, all you have left to do is place in the correct bin and you are officially a decent human for the rest of the day.

41 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

People that pick up their dog's shites, put them in a little bag, then hang them from a bush or gate.

There was an old bloke at our local park this morning picking up dog shit.

So I shouted over "It's good to see there's at least one responsible dog owner around here mate!" and gave him the thumbs up.

Then I noticed he didn't have a dog.

Or a bag.

:D 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

So I shouted over "It's good to see there's at least one responsible dog owner around here mate!" and gave him the thumbs up.

Or a bag.

I've heard about you and your sh*t jokes. :)

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Or a bag.

We can laugh but dog chod is an invaluable source of protein for some senior citizens

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I suspect some people leave them to pick up on the way home, and their either forget or go another route.  The rest though can indeed get in the ****ing sea.

15 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Works of art that sell for £400,000,000, when there's children starving in the world and not getting basic healthcare.

I can only assume this is a Russia to Russian money laundering exercise.  No way a sane person is paying that for art.  Or I am channeling the plot line from Riviera.

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

I suspect some people leave them to pick up on the way home, and their either forget or go another route.  The rest though can indeed get in the ****ing sea.

There are 5 shit bins round our local park, their is no excusing or explaining it Jon.

15 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Works of art that sell for £400,000,000, when there's children starving in the world and not getting basic healthcare.

Meh.  This is not different from saying you or I spend money on a new car or a night out when there's children starving in the world and not getting basic healthcare.

8 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Meh.  This is not different from saying you or I spend money on a new car or a night out when there's children starving in the world and not getting basic healthcare.

I think perhaps there's a difference in spending a little cash on something either materially or psychologically necessary (like a car or a night out) and splurging eight or nine figures on variegated layers of paint simply because they can and because the person who painted it happens to be the flavour of the time.

54 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah I’ve seen that round some of the National parks and I do understand that but I’ve seen these bags locally 10ft high in trees. That’s disgusting.

A lot of people carry the bags ..  cus you have too ...   they pick up the sh1t ...   cus someone is probably watching ...   but as soon as no one is watching after that ...  in the bushes they go !!       Dirty fookers ...

• Like 1