Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I just have to tell someone. I'm working a night shift, I just went to the mens toilet and I think someone has spunked all over the toilet seat. There's only like 6 men working tonight, I don't know who to trust.

Edited by z-layrex
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Sorry but I just have to tell someone. I'm working a night shift, I just went to the mens toilet and I think someone has spunked all over the toilet seat. There's only like 6 men working tonight, I don't know who to trust.

Did one man seem a bit stressed or agitated earlier, then quite calm and relaxed after this incident?

If so, I see a guilty man!

Celebrity Antiques Roadshow, in which two celebs and their experts are given £400 for charity and invariably end up frittering it away, so that their charities have less. Not only that, but they celebrate when their competitor loses money, therefore depriving a charity of their funds. There's something so wrong with it. Can't understand why the auction houses don't waive their fees (which is where a lot of money is lost) since it's for charity.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, z-layrex said:

I’d go for the ones that don’’’t have tissue stuck to their fingers.

21 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Lazy people waiting to cross the road when there is a zebra or pelican crossing 20 yards up the road from where they're standing.

And the opposite of them, the ones who insist on pressing the button even though they have time to cross the road about 20 times 

• Like 2

On 21/12/2017 at 18:39, HighPeakFox said:

Men who are so badly raised and educated that lifting the loo seat before pissing, is too much trouble.

Oh aye.  On a similar note: Women who get worked up about the seat occasionally being left up once the act of not  pissing all over it like an animal has been completed.  Swear down I once had one tell me with a straight face that having to touch the seat with her hands less than once every 10 visits is very problematic.

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778

In the McDonald's advert when the dad blatantly lies to his daughter about the cheeseburger being for Santa. You don't have to justify yourself to her, just order the burger and enjoy it. 

27 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

In the McDonald's advert when the dad blatantly lies to his daughter about the cheeseburger being for Santa. You don't have to justify yourself to her, just order the burger and enjoy it. 

Talking about adverts, the Sainsbury advert with people who can't sing, there are a few different ones I think, the one that really annoys me they keep showing it on loop at the gym, an cringworthy couple, bloke in a turkey outfit, do some poem like thing (Don't know why companies think poetry is good on adverts - I mentioned Nationwide and their shitty poetry adverts earlier in the year).

Sainsbury's have done the most cringworthy, sickening, embarrasing, stupid adverts this year.

Yum, Yum, Yum.

Food Dancing.

What's for dinner?

Halloween.

#everybitofchristmas

Poverty.

Edited by Matt

5 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Visitors - welcome or otherwise - who say; 'Right we'll be off then' 15 minutes later the are still here. A little while after that; ' Must be going'. 15 minutes later..........

I had this last week. I needed a shower and get ready for the Palace match. In the end I just got up and said I'm off to the bathroom.

I know what you mean. It's surprisingly difficult to break off a conversation and get rid of a guest when you really want to get on with things.

Guest seanfox778

The estate agents below my flat turning off their WiFi for the Christmas period :ph34r:

Edit: it’s back on now, must’ve needed a reset lol

Edited by seanfox778