Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 hours ago, Buce said:

Call me a cynic, but it seems every time the natives get restless (Brexit, state of the NHS etc) the Royals knock out another sprog or there's a wedding to give them back the feel good factor. All part of the Establishment mind control.

They’re are going to be busy over the next decade then, if you doomsayers are even remotely right. :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Items missing off deliveries and no explanation. And eBay orders not sent, with again, no explanation  :@

Do you take note of their feedback profile? I won't buy off any trader with less than a 99.5% positive score.

I assume you pay with PayPal to make sure you can get refunded?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 18:23, Alf Bentley said:

Funny how the use of words/phrases spreads.

I went to Australia in 1990, where everyone kept saying "No worries"....now widespread in England, when I don't think it was used much before.

Sorry, diversion!

No worries, mate, keep it straight and keep your beer cold.

Edited by Parafox

9 hours ago, Buce said:

Do you take note of their feedback profile? I won't buy off any trader with less than a 99.5% positive score.

I assume you pay with PayPal to make sure you can get refunded?

There was a 20% off offer on, and got a little too excited and didn't check. The other culprit are Wickes. Terrible customer service!!

12 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

STILL ?? Wymes you have been posting this every few months for years mate. Have you talked to your GP ?

Yes, they advised on trying 2 medications - Sertraline and Nythol (the former obviously prescribed).

Gave them a chance to settle into the system, but did little to help.

I'm just laying there thinking about things, despite reducing how much television I watch at night and increased reading and gentle pre-bed exercise recently but to no avail.

Have even purchased an eye mask, but the problem is that the mind is still active.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 hours ago, separator said:

Nationwide seem to be trying to outdo Halifax when it comes to awful bank TV ads.

That smug blonde one, urgh you can just tell she's one of those that thinks they're really hot and smart and she's actually dull as fvck and without redeeming qualities. Can't even play an instrument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That smug blonde one, urgh you can just tell she's one of those that thinks they're really hot and smart and she's actually dull as fvck and without redeeming qualities. Can't even play an instrument.

Quite agree; but you'd still would, wouldn't you..?

Bleddy HMRC. Again!!!

Got home last night to find a third, and final, demand for payment of corporation tax.

My reply to their second letter was curt and to the point. Paid, on time, on 20 November. Check your bleddy records and stop sending me threatening letters!

This morning's reply was curt, to a new level. Informing them that if they send me any more my reply will be in language not customary in a business letter.

The first time I was reasonable. The third time I couldn't care less if my missive upsets some dimwitted clerk in a government paper factory.

Guest seanfox778

I went to the cinema this evening, I was the only person in the screen, then 3 teenagers come in and they have the whole room to choose from and where do they sit? Directly behind me. It’s not assigned seating either, you can sit wherever you choose.

Edited by seanfox778