Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

59 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

People walking in one direction and looking in another, forcing me to do all the thinking to avoid a collision. 

Aye, or when there's a group using up all the width of the pavement and despite making eye contact with a few of them they still insist on a game of chicken as though you're being unreasonable by not offering to step into traffic for them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

People not rinsing the kitchen scouring sponge after using, instead leaving it coated in food debris and general rank scum.

I’d be quite happy if someone actually used the scouring sponge in this house ...   never mind rinsing it ...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Aye, or when there's a group using up all the width of the pavement and despite making eye contact with a few of them they still insist on a game of chicken as though you're being unreasonable by not offering to step into traffic for them.

That's about the time when I nudge them with my Shoulder into the traffic..young lads and even old age pensioners...young girls always get free passage..:yesyes:

2 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Oh how I laughed when one of my friends attempted to clean my brand new stainless steel hob with one of those

Don't get me started ....    many many years ago in a distant galaxy ..   we had a shiney new aga with shiney chrome lids ...

One day someone decided to give it a clean ...

No ...   no ...   it's time I moved on !!!

9 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Don't get me started ....    many many years ago in a distant galaxy ..   we had a shiney new aga with shiney chrome lids ...

One day someone decided to give it a clean ...

No ...   no ...   it's time I moved on !!!

The lesson we take from this is there is no point having nice things

55 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Bunch of fvcking **** teasers on escape to the country…. They never seal the deal like on location location

Location is full of pushover estate agents, on tv to make kirsty and phil look good at least anyway....

When business associates and clients appear as 'People you may know' on Facebook.

I've no interest in being connected with then on FB and I'm sure they feel likewise. I can only assume they're suggested due to our e-mail correspondence or maybe LinkedIn (which is for business). Either way, I don't like it.

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Bunch of fvcking **** teasers on escape to the country…. They never seal the deal like on location location

Chris, a local authority procurement officer, and Helen, a part time teaching assistant, are looking for a place with more space for their children to grow up in. Their budget is £750,000-800,000. They would like an annexe or barn in which Helen can do her art and crochet.

• Haha 3

On 04/03/2019 at 09:21, Blarmy said:

People walking in one direction and looking in another, forcing me to do all the thinking to avoid a collision. 

I do that all the time.  Sorry.   I have been known to walk into lamp posts.

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

No, the annoying thing on Escape To The Country is when they get shown around some Georgian manor house set in 14 acres with stables and tennis courts and they can't even raise a smile.  Miserable buggers.  Show some enthusiasm.  

Homes Under The Hammer.  That's much better.  You get a fire damaged terrraced in Bootle for the price of a City Break.

• Haha 1