Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

13 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

still on the fence with Puel,but when people on here and especially on FB pages saying

Fraud Puel

or clown 

just seems like sheep mentality, as you are definitely not the first to say it,and it wasn’t remotely funny the first time.

While we are on that sort of thing

Wet Spam

Man Ure

Florist

Direby

Spuds

Can get in the bin too.

I agree with all of those except Wet Spam, which is right up there with Colin willy puller

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Langston said:

People who post screenshots of the alarms they've set on their phone as if anyone cares when they have to be up for work.

This is a thing? Yes i post screenshots of the local weather  or pics of my penis but thats all normal.  Why would you post a screenshot of your alarm? Weirdos!

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Marcus Brigstocke and his bloody data self advert.

To be fair, that advert get it's message across. 

I mean Marcus' data self is actually interesting and funny. An obvious case of identity theft if I've ever saw one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/02/2019 at 13:46, RonnieTodger said:

I never watch the build up when we play the top sides anymore. In fairness, the beginning to Super Sunday is more general because they'd only have 10 mins to preview Man City v Chelsea after analysing our game.

I heard people slagging off the Liverpool v Leicester build up and I could bet that it was 90% Liverpool and 10% "Leicester are where they should be, why are they angry at the manager" etc.

Yeah agree with this, build up is the absolute pits these days. Of course I gobbled up every second of the World Cup build up, but general regular season stuff is just guff.

Tune in as the teams come out. YouTube/other stuff at half time. Switch over as soon as the whistle/table has been shown. I even do the same now for most of Match of the Day.

It's part of a wider issue of punditry being terrible, pandering to the audience (hence smaller teams getting brief mentions) and my general impatience. Genuinely don't get how people can sit and watch an hour of build up to two normal, regular Premier League games...

20 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Yeah agree with this, build up is the absolute pits these days. Of course I gobbled up every second of the World Cup build up, but general regular season stuff is just guff.

Tune in as the teams come out. YouTube/other stuff at half time. Switch over as soon as the whistle/table has been shown. I even do the same now for most of Match of the Day.

It's part of a wider issue of punditry being terrible, pandering to the audience (hence smaller teams getting brief mentions) and my general impatience. Genuinely don't get how people can sit and watch an hour of build up to two normal, regular Premier League games...

Having a wank at half time helps when we are playing like shite. Give it a hand.

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

What do I do for the other 14 minutes?

13 minute Sleep, 1minute Wake up feeling refreshed for second half

4 hours ago, Xen said:

Usually gets you kicked out of the stadium, though...

Should have mentioned if you dont have at least a 7 incher you run the risk of being kicked out.

• Thanks 1

Parents these days :rolleyes:

My U10’s team always start the game well then fade 2nd half cos they’re fvcked. I ‘suggested’ to the parents on WhatsApp that the kids have a half time orange to give them a boost, like we did back in the day.

Responses from parents included:

> My boy won’t eat oranges!

> How about you give them a Red Bull or Lucozade sport?

> Can you as the coach please tell them to eat thier breakfast cos they won’t listen to me!

> Jelly Babies?

> Jaffa cakes or some sort of chocolate?

FFS. No wonder we’re turning into a nation of fat fvckers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

My U10’s team always start the game well then fade 2nd half cos they’re fvcked. I ‘suggested’ to the parents on WhatsApp that the kids have a half time orange to give them a boost, like we did back in the day.

> Can you as the coach please tell them to eat thier breakfast cos they won’t listen to me!

> Jelly Babies?

Shockingly irresponsible!

Have you considered crystal meth?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

> Jelly Babies?

Show them pictures/videos of dressing rooms where they have orange segments laid out and tell them why and hopefully they will want to be like their idols. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

> Jelly Babies?

1000 vbucks to the best player

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

1000 vbucks to the best player

vbucks can get in the fvckin bin.

One of the parents blamed her son's 'tiredness' during today's game on him being up until midnight playing Fortnite.

Yeah, you don't say :rolleyes:

(he's 9 years old FFS)

• Like 1