Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Fine, er, Harts. 

Anyone?

.... Anyone? 

I'm still waiting for @cambridge_fox to join the conversation... lol

You know, him being English and having no connection to the city.

Edited by Buce

38 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

haha nah my dad is from leicester and made me support them. 

cant argue with the second part tho. 

Did you get much grief growing up? I'd imagine there wasn't many non Everton or Liverpool fans

59 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

haha nah my dad is from leicester and made me support them. 

cant argue with the second part tho. 

I thought I remembered a different story about how you became a Leicester fan. Must be thinking of a different weirdo.

24 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Been on hold with our supplier for an hour and a quarter all so I can get a 5 digit reference number for a fax we sent requesting credit for one item left off this morning's delivery :dry:

Fax?? Its 2019! :P 

40 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Been on hold with our supplier for an hour and a quarter all so I can get a 5 digit reference number for a fax we sent requesting credit for one item left off this morning's delivery :dry:

Have you tried contacting them on their pager?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Fax?? Its 2019! :P 

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

Have you tried contacting them on their pager?

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

Id send a carrier pigeon to be absolutely sure.

2 hours ago, Buce said:

I'd go with the belts and braces philosophy and send smoke signals too.

Into the bin with all of you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

HARRY KANE WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON A CROSS BAR 

To be fair - think the advert he featured in there has a mental health message to the male viewers, alongside the actual product being advertised (judging on the quotes he's said whilst standing on it. For example: "I'm not afraid to ask for help.")?

But, nevertheless, surprised he didn't 'bottle it' and fell off it during any period of the advert..:whistle:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Hotel rooms that are too fvckin hot !! ...   aircon doesn’t seem to work so you open the windows and sleep with just a thin sheet on the bed ...   and it’s still too hot !!    They put me in a room like this on purpose ..  b@stards !!     I blame global warming ...  

Hotel rooms that are near a busy fvckin road !!! ...   when the windows are open all you hear is traffic noise !!   We should have curfews like wot they had in the good old days ! ...   people should go to sleep at night not drive around streets !! ...   b@stards !

Polce sirens !! ...  what noisy fvckin things they are !!  ...    whoever invented them wants locking up and the key flushed down the toilet ...   unless it was a very large key in which case throw it in a large wide fast flowing river ...   like the Nike or the Ganges.     I was going to say misssisippppi but I can’t spell that. 

Something that probably isnt an issue in the UK... but little turds who nick stuff from your letter box. 

example Image result for old letterbox front fence

They just walk past on the way home from school and either flip the lid and grab whats in there, or pull it out if postie hasnt pushed all the way... oh, and posties who dont push things all the way into the letter box :)

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Hotel rooms that are too fvckin hot !! ...   aircon doesn’t seem to work so you open the windows and sleep with just a thin sheet on the bed ...   and it’s still too hot !!    They put me in a room like this on purpose ..  b@stards !!     I blame global warming ...  

Hotel rooms that are near a busy fvckin road !!! ...   when the windows are open all you hear is traffic noise !!   We should have curfews like wot they had in the good old days ! ...   people should go to sleep at night not drive around streets !! ...   b@stards !

Another humblebrag that you’re on holiday again mate? 

• Like 1

Polce sirens !! ...  what noisy fvckin things they are !!  ...    whoever invented them wants locking up and the key flushed down the toilet ...   unless it was a very large key in which case throw it in a large wide fast flowing river ...   like the Nike or the Ganges.     I was going to say misssisippppi but I can’t spell that. 

I'm unfamiliar with the river Nike, mate, but I think it's where my daughter got her trainers from.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Another humblebrag that you’re on holiday again mate? 

Sadly not Muzzett ..   only a one nighter  to sort a few things out and home today ...   feel like a bleedin zombie ..   didn’t sleep a wink.

zzzzzzzz

• Sad 1