Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Maynards already signed a contract according to a fair few round these parts but we're all carrot munching cider drinking racists so what do we know :crylaugh:

anyway good luc kagainst Cov (is it?) saturday I'm sure your get your striker soon (not nicky)

I'm on a horse

Maynards already signed a contract according to a fair few round these parts but we're all carrot munching cider drinking racists so what do we know :crylaugh:

anyway good luc kagainst Cov (is it?) saturday I'm sure your get your striker soon (not nicky)

I'm on a horse

Thats just a cunning ploy to get the price up.. :ph34r:

I'm on a horse

umm.. lol

Do you not think, to stop all the speculation and almost to laud it over Leicester and our 'millions' that your Board would be on the phone to the media the very second Nicky had signed?

what reason would they have to keep it from us.

This is what i think.. He has been offered the contract from you.. the terms are acceptable but he just wants to decide if its what he wants to do...

I'm on a horse

+1 lol

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

I'm on a horse

I think someones wearing Old Spice :whistle:

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

Toss up for post of the year between this and the communal farmer song!!!! haydos.....hats off to you sir!! I'm getting dirty looks in the "quiet carriage" on the train for laughing so much!!

FFS Nicky Maynard is good but not good enough to get this much attention or command such a stupid fee.

Bristol City fans are right to get touchy over it he's probably the best player they've had in modern times.

We're on a horse.

+1 from me.

Archived