Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

An interesting article on our tactics. I haven't seen it posted in here, but apologies if it already has.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/claudio-ranieri-has-found-the-way-for-leicester-city-to-exploit-weaknesses--danny-higginbotham-10508442.html

"Leicester City are the fittest team in the Premier League". On tonight's evidence you can't argue with that!

They're from Hull, a place that makes Leicester city centre seem like an old Cotswold village.

I had the misfortune of living in Hull for 2 years many moons ago. What a hole. Full of inbreds and most people thick as pig sh1t. The only good thing is that everything was cheap. Haven't been back in 15 years and have no intention to. It really is hell on earth.

• Like 2

Sir Cheshire Ben says we're boring as ****. Guess he doesn't follow the premiership now his team are back in the lower league.

Everyone I've seen says we're the most entertaining team in the league, which must upset him because when Hull went down no-one cared.

I had the misfortune of living in Hull for 2 years many moons ago. What a hole. Full of inbreds and most people thick as pig sh1t. The only good thing is that everything was cheap. Haven't been back in 15 years and have no intention to. It really is hell on earth.

Worse than that mate it's Hull on earth