Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

hahahhaha, this thread is worth it for these little gems. They're absolutely rattled lol

However, they are a credit to the standard of education in Stoke:

"Oh yes there songs are shit they are shit they try to live the life of a late 70s / 80s fan, they were crap and weak then as well and I tasted it full of crap. I think next season we should half there allocation"

Stoke fans have the brass neck to rib us?

They sing Delilah why?

Never in my life have I seen so many middle aged balding men wearing Stoke home shirts with their own names written on the back.

Perhaps it's cos they are all on day release from their respective homes, hostels, prisons and it makes it easier for the police to round them up when they don't return?

However, they are a credit to the standard of education in Stoke:

"Oh yes there songs are shit they are shit they try to live the life of a late 70s / 80s fan, they were crap and weak then as well and I tasted it full of crap. I think next season we should half there allocation"

That guy has some cheek to suggest we're going to get relegated!

• Like 1

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/lcfc-fan-questions.28477/

Posted some questions for Arsenal fans to answer.. They seem to have a lot of respect for us. 

I think the most telling comments in there were the number of "fans" saying they don't care about the domestic cups, what the fvck is wrong with fans these days that they are so obsessed with the CL and PL that they don't care about winning the FA Cup.

Other than that all fairly predictable responses.

Edited by Captain...

Seems to me a lot of those Arsenal "fans" only know their team from MOTD. 

Probably either fairweather followers or simply unable to afford the ticket prices at the Emirates.

I watched the Hull v Arsenal cup final in Birmingham. Pub was full of "Arsenal fans" and I got talking to a few. They were chatting about their favourite players and one lad said Bergkamp. I told him I was at Filbert Street to see his famous hattrick and our comeback.... the lad had no idea what I was talking about. How the hell can you be an Arsenal fan with Bergkamp as your favourite player and not know about that hatrrick? He was in his late 20's as well, not like he's a kid!!

The amount of glory supporters who act like the biggest fans in the world and actually know the square root of FA is laughable.

I watched the Hull v Arsenal cup final in Birmingham. Pub was full of "Arsenal fans" and I got talking to a few. They were chatting about their favourite players and one lad said Bergkamp. I told him I was at Filbert Street to see his famous hattrick and our comeback.... the lad had no idea what I was talking about. How the hell can you be an Arsenal fan with Bergkamp as your favourite player and not know about that hatrrick? He was in his late 20's as well, not like he's a kid!!

The amount of glory supporters who act like the biggest fans in the world and actually know the square root of FA is laughable.

This is the exact reason I don't actually like talking about football, other than a select few mates who have good knowledge, it's safer that way.

Leicester tracking Hoffenheim pair

Leicester City are active in the German transfer market.

After the success of Shinji Okazaki, signed from Mainz, the Foxes posted scouts last week to see Mainz against Hoffenheim, plus VfB Stuttgart against Schalke.

Fussball-transfers.com says Leicester were checking on Hoffenheim pair Sebastian Rudy and Kevin Volland.

Volland has also been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham this past season.

Also in the Foxes' sights was Schalke keeper Ralf Fährmann.

- See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-tracking-hoffenheim-pair-4096878