Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

5 minutes ago, cheshamfox17 said:

Simpson is a nasty piece of work, I would be absolutely fine if he was shipped out and never played for us again

Jamie played in a charity game and ended up kicking and attacking one of the opposition players. He's just as much as a thug. 

• Like 1

lol What a complete melt.

Embarrassing behaviour. 

It's actually like he's forgotten that he's won a Champions League. Not sure why he has to get all personal, just respond with a picture of his Champions League medal and we can all have a smile.

He's just a bitter child.

They're both as bad as each other, really.

You might half expect it from Simpson. Carragher is a 40 year old man whose job is to analyse and pass judgement though, and he's shown himself up as an infant. Can't imagine Sky were happy with his tweet.

Just now, Ted Maul said:

And as for Carragher saying 'I thought it was a joke, you've made it personal' (with a playground insult)- I'm pretty sure calling him a snake is just questioning his professional integrity. That's about as personal as it gets. 

It's as if he forgot he worked for a massive company called sky for a couple of hours.

22 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Jamie played in a charity game and ended up kicking and attacking one of the opposition players. He's just as much as a thug. 

Kicking an opposition player and assaulting your girlfriend are not even close to being the same

Carragher was a bang average defender who was behind one legged sick note Ledley King in the England pecking order. The reason Liverpool have been mediocre for 25 years is because they've been carrying cloggers like Carragher. He wouldn't get anywhere near any of the PL title winning teams (United, Arsenal, Chelsea). 

I don't understand why Carragher's grievance is with Simpson, Vardy I could at least understand why he'd single him out but Simpson's been our most consistent outfielder over the past two seasons. 

Carragher comes across as really insecure as he's started this bollocks up again. 

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
19 minutes ago, Koke said:

Carragher was a bang average defender who was behind one legged sick note Ledley King in the England pecking order. The reason Liverpool have been mediocre for 25 years is because they've been carrying cloggers like Carragher. He wouldn't get anywhere near any of the PL title winning teams (United, Arsenal, Chelsea). 

Funnily enough the season after he retired Liverpool very nearly won the title which is more than can be said for all bar one of the 15 or so seasons he was in the team.