Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Don't like that administration comment - like it's our fault teams continue to overspend.

I do, however, love the comment at the bottom...

'Going down, and by some considerable margin. The boardroom fighting will start around November.' lol lol lol

There are some rather bad and/or incorrect assumptions about our owners and finances but aside from that it's not a bad piece. 

I don't remember many bookies, pundits or fans of other teams predicting we would walk the Championship this time last year.

It makes no odds what they think, it only matters what happens on the pitch.

We also have a manager who has broken records in every full season at the club.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a club record points hall for the Premier League next season.

FourFourTwo have us down to finish 18th.

Good write up in there though, correctly (and worryingly) pointing out our weakness from set pieces - 49% of the goals we conceded came from them.

FourFourTwo have us down to finish 18th.

Good write up in there though, correctly (and worryingly) pointing out our weakness from set pieces - 49% of the goals we conceded came from them.

Who have they got as going down with us?