Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 28/04/2017 at 08:51, Carl the Llama said:

Black mirror, shut up and dance. Fuching hell.

That twist was harrowing, it really made me rethink my perspective on the group that the main character belongs to.  I won't say it is my favourite episode as I have seen the storyline being done in other films but the twist was easily my favourite of all.  

Edited by The Blur

On 30/04/2017 at 19:59, Costock_Fox said:

Is it? Had a mate message me last week saying he was loving series 3 and described the current one lol I nearly did the same.

Your right it's not on Netflix or Amazon which is crap as I've just binge watched season one over the weekend and will be straight into season two this week , loved it. 

Going to look on eBay for season 3 

41 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Neil Gaiman's American Gods over on Amazon is getting rave reviews after the first episode.

Absolutely loved the book and the first episode definitely didn't disappoint. Took lots of risks and the fact they included a bit of the book which i thought they wouldnt has to be a good sign. Looks as if they might actually pull it off. 

The handmaid's tale, bloody hell it is rather scary. Really well done. Only watched the 1st episode but desperate for more.

1 hour ago, grth2004 said:

Your right it's not on Netflix or Amazon which is crap as I've just binge watched season one over the weekend and will be straight into season two this week , loved it. 

Going to look on eBay for season 3 

Just started up series 1 on Netflix myself.  Already looking like another great story in the making.

Ridiculous that this started out on BBC2.  It's worthy of a prime time slot on BBC1 from the off.  Annoying in a way that it's taken until series 4 before realising how good it is.  

There must be a stream for Series 3 out there somewhere.  I couldn't find it on YouTube.  Exodus and Specto are good places to start.  

14 hours ago, The Blur said:

That twist was harrowing, it really made me rethink my perspective on the group that the main character belongs to.  I won't say it is my favourite episode as I have seen the storyline being done in other films but the twist was easily my favourite of all.  

Haven't seen them all but it definitely caught me more off guard and gave me more questions than the video game, hunting, or pig eps. Easily my 'favourite' episode that I've seen so far.

10 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Just started up series 1 on Netflix myself.  Already looking like another great story in the making.

Ridiculous that this started out on BBC2.  It's worthy of a prime time slot on BBC1 from the off.  Annoying in a way that it's taken until series 4 before realising how good it is.  

There must be a stream for Series 3 out there somewhere.  I couldn't find it on YouTube.  Exodus and Specto are good places to start.  

Yes same here done season one this weekend and can't believe I've missed this although now have the benefit of binge watching. 

Season 3 is not streaming but I did find it on eBay for £7 so not too bad. 

This is a great site to search for anything you want to stream. - https://www.justwatch.com/uk

9 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I'm just about to finish it. Not sure why it's so addictive, but it's just a really good watch without being too dramatic. 

Yeah, I binged through season 2 yesterday and I agree. The characters are interesting and there's Joan. I'd watch just for Joan. 

• Like 1

Well. I'm catching up to the walking dead. I watched the first episode of season seven and I have to say

The walking dead spoilers

The Glenn scene was disgusting, poor guy. Watching him meeting lucille was just disturbing :sick:, and I was heart Broken when his eye was popping out, can't even put a word together and somehow he managed to say "Maggie, I will fined you":cry:, thanks a lot, Daryl:thumbdown:

Well, JDM (Jeffrey dean Morgan) did a great job as negan, looking forward to see more of him.

One last this, I have to give credit to carl. I thought he was gonna be a liability but he turned out to be the only one with a leveled head, "it OK, dad" :appl:

On 2017-5-4 at 08:47, foxfanazer said:

New Prison break series is bloody awful! Really cheesy dialogue, farfetched story line and just bringing old characters back for the sake of it apparently. Obviously just trying to milk it for another series 

Yeah I'm not getting it either. 

Too much like series three which was also not great. 

And where is Sucre??!!

8 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Yeah I'm not getting it either. 

Too much like series three which was also not great. 

And where is Sucre??!!

Oh he'll be in it for sure. Expect to see every old character that hasn't died reintroduced at some point 

8 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

That first series of Line of Duty was superb.  Great ending.  Onto series 2 it is then...

Yeah your at the same pace as me for this series, finished series one last week now half way through series 2 and Keeley hawes is incredible. Binge watching this series is addictive and had to take a break for a few days as I was dreaming I was part of the team in my sleep. 

12 hours ago, Benguin said:

Designated survivor on Netflix. So disappointed, the premise of the show is excellent and the pilot made it look promising but it is absolutely woeful.

It's ok but how on earth they are dragging out 20 odd episodes of it is really starting to grate on me.