Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 31/07/2020 at 20:24, Unabomber said:

Currently watching Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown. What a great show such good guy and what a shame that he killed himself 🙁. Got the Cologne episode on atm and it’s brilliant. 

I'm with you. Was a top if very troubled bloke. I'm obsessed by this at the moment. Food, social history and travelogue all in one. 

If you havent done so already read his Kitchen Confidential. Unputdownable. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I'm with you. Was a top if very troubled bloke. I'm obsessed by this at the moment. Food, social history and travelogue all in one. 

If you havent done so already read his Kitchen Confidential. Unputdownable. 

I really enjoy food shows but this is just incredible. The first one I watched was the Canada Montreal episode and it was just brilliant. Love that he goes to proper mental places and restaurants. I will definitely read that book when I finish my current one.

19 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

Cold Feet

Great series, always worth a watch.

I'd never seen the original 5 series though (aired when I was younger) so got them on DVD a few months back.

• Like 1

For all Flash Gordon fans (everyone, right?)

Life after Flash on Amazon Prime is a decent watch.  It's largely about Sam J Jones (Flash) & his behaviour at the time & what he's been up to since the film.  There's stuff about many of the other cast members too.

For someone who has seen the film thousands of times (I'm not joking) there's some quite interesting stuff.  One particular revelation, leaving me thinking that my childhood was just one big lie.

Brian Blessed is in it & yes he does.  Many, many times.

2 hours ago, pSinatra said:

For all Flash Gordon fans (everyone, right?)

Life after Flash on Amazon Prime is a decent watch.  It's largely about Sam J Jones (Flash) & his behaviour at the time & what he's been up to since the film.  There's stuff about many of the other cast members too.

For someone who has seen the film thousands of times (I'm not joking) there's some quite interesting stuff.  One particular revelation, leaving me thinking that my childhood was just one big lie.

Brian Blessed is in it & yes he does.  Many, many times.

The film is going back in to cinema and been remastered into 4k for its 40th anniversary. 

• Like 1