Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I really, really like Carrie Coon, obviously the set up with the boy was curious and the strange cult thing got me interested. 

But within a couple of episodes, yeah, I was just bored. 

1 is absolutely fantastic though. Credit especially to Jessica Biel who is sensational. 

Yeah the acting was incredible in series 1. 

Season 3 Matt Boner is amazing he is decent in everything he does. Season 3 has a bit of a different feel about it, it's quite creepy and chilling in places. It's a strong story to where as season 2 was a bit weak like you said it was a bit of a chore getting to the end of it. 

17 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just started Designated Survivor on a recomendation. Anyone else seen it?

Yeah, I quite enjoyed it. Exceeded my expectations tbh. Sutherland is good value and I liked some of the other characters like Seth and Aaron. It’s a decent watch imo.

• Thanks 1

I saw some of that. Felt genuinely bad for the bloke. Rolled over to sit up one day and trapped his nad and it just kept swelling up. He has no money for surgery and the authorities don't seem to give a shit about him. Their health system is horrific. Then they stopped all his benefits because he got a bit of money from the publicity. Plus he started getting hate messages saying he was just in it for the celeb money. Guy was in bits. 

Edited by The Bear

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Started Amazon's documentary on the Aussie cricket team. Really enjoying it so far.

Plenty of Ban-ta in that (don’t know if you’ve got that far yet but you’ll realise when you do) 

47 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Just going through Sopranos again, it's taken me years to watch them but I never end up getting through the lot. It really is class though, I love so many of the characters.

I did exactly the same about a month ago. Brilliant and I still love the ending. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Just going through Sopranos again, it's taken me years to watch them but I never end up getting through the lot. It really is class though, I love so many of the characters.

My favourite TV series of all time.

Boardwalk Empire is up there too.

• Like 1

Just finished watching 7 series x 22 episode of The West Wing, Been watching one a day with an afternoon cuppa since the lockdown began.

• Like 1