Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Wes Morgan back to Forest

I hate that Ginger Slag with the big **** off nose. I'd happily punch her **** in, that's if I could move Billy Davies out of there for long enough. If your reading this **** OFF NATALIE JACKSON. 

Ironic :whistle:

I saw Jon Sammels in the chemist earlier. Which adds up because Nigel is big on health and fitness pre-season. He'd be cheap as well considering he's been out for 30 years due to retirement.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/8809662/Championship-Leicester-boss-Nigel-Pearson-insists-Wes-Morgan-is-not-for-sale

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has insisted defender Wes Morgan is not for sale.

The 29-year-old centre-back has been linked with a return to former club Nottingham Forest, but Pearson says he is going nowhere.

But he told BBC Radio Leicester: "Wes is not a player I have any intention of selling, so it doesn't matter whether there has been a bid or not.

"There may have been, but it doesn't matter; it will have been turned down."

Morgan spent 10 years with Forest before joining Leicester last year.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/8809662/Championship-Leicester-boss-Nigel-Pearson-insists-Wes-Morgan-is-not-for-sale

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has insisted defender Wes Morgan is not for sale.

The 29-year-old centre-back has been linked with a return to former club Nottingham Forest, but Pearson says he is going nowhere.

But he told BBC Radio Leicester: "Wes is not a player I have any intention of selling, so it doesn't matter whether there has been a bid or not.

"There may have been, but it doesn't matter; it will have been turned down."

Morgan spent 10 years with Forest before joining Leicester last year.

That's great news - Pearsons actually speaking to the media.....

Cardiff City £2m according to the Sunday People

If Cardiff come in for him, he`s gone.

He`s not at an age where he is going to pass up, what might be his only chance of playing in the premier league.

True £2 million seems a bit low. If we sell then with FFP in mind you'd over price him to the hilt.

Archived