Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Riyad Mahrez - OFFICIAL

Hope he hits the ground running, but I suspect he'll be another Knockaert for the first season. That is, great in attack, but loads to learn about his defensive duties in the English game. Looking forward to seeing him play and hopefully it's another gem uncovered by Walsh.

If nothing else, he'll give another option from the bench.

He is apparently pretty nippy and tricky on the ball, not what defenders will want to see when they've been turned out inside out by Knockaert or run ragged by Dyer.

Gives us more strength in depth.

If nothing else, he'll give another option from the bench.

He is apparently pretty nippy and tricky on the ball, not what defenders will want to see when they've been turned out inside out by Knockaert or run ragged by Dyer.

Gives us more strength in depth.

This. Our bench has great options in both shutting the game down while defending a lead (Hammond, Wasyl And GTF for his hold up play) as well as attacking to retrieve a game from a loosing situation (King, Schlupp, Wood and now Mahrez). It's like NP's toolbox. Add this to the quality in the starting 11 and we have a great squad.

Excited to see Mahrez play now.

I would love to be excited but it feels like he has been here for years already. Im pretty sure some on here can give you his star sign, favourite sitcom, best dressing room joker and worst dressed player before it hits the centre pages of the match day programme. I just wish i had the amazing ability of knowing someone who knows something, then i might have all this valuable information a few days earlier and everyone would love me.

Regrettably the commemorative baguettes are no longer available, I was made promises regarding storage that were not kept....

However now's your opportunity to own this highly sought-after My Tiny Horsey Riyad Mahrez collectable action figure.

May we gallop away with the league like this novelty thoroughbred.

£18.26

Limited to 26,131

Again payment must be wired to my Cayman Island account no 1840586.

26FF9ij.jpg

That hair is a bloody embarrassment. 

I don't care if he has warts on his arse long as he can do the job.

cityfanlee I know your not ITK but ty for picking this up and letting us know before the itk or stringer (fvck you all)

Excited by this. Someone exciting to bring off the bench if we are losing. He could be a game changer type player. 

We have a few players on the bench who are useful when we are winning and need to see out the game, but no real game changers, so step forward Mahrez

(awful hair though!)

Sensible post for a change cvnts. I'm just having a crap after eating too many jalapeños and I am just wondering, what's this blokes strengths aside from his fabulous little hair cut, what can TBJS expect to see when this bloke gets his foot on my balls?

A raging boner I would imagine.

Regrettably the commemorative baguettes are no longer available, I was made promises regarding storage that were not kept....

However now's your opportunity to own this highly sought-after My Tiny Horsey Riyad Mahrez collectable action figure.

May we gallop away with the league like this novelty thoroughbred.

£18.26

Limited to 26,131

Again payment must be wired to my Cayman Island account no 1840586.

26FF9ij.jpg

Didn't think you could surpass the baguette, but that's even better!!! Ha ha genius

Archived