Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tyneside fox

Offer to Kasper from Arsenal also Southampton and others interested.

Logans probably crossing his fingers....and legs.

Seriously, I really want him to stay. Saying that I've seen,.....Banks, Shilton, Wallington, Poole, Walker, Kelly,Flowers, move on.A goalkeeper wins you games,maybe cup runs, and final but not a season.

Kasper, decides himself does he want guarranteed 1st team football, he wouldnt want or need to prove himself anymore.

Is there a team who plays regular in Europe, offering 1st team football, and not involved in re-building and no dubious ownership squabbles who change with the weather.

For comparisons sake.....Tottenham the lowest team or comparison over Europe.

Chelsea if they lost Cech.Madrid again if the great Casilla has future doubts (injury).

His family and considered relocation concerns outside UK.

One thing is, if he moved and for me at present I dont see WHY, he goes with thanks and blessing, with no need to think bad of Him and he should always be welcome back under the oppositions bar, though prefer between oppositions posts, in our colours.

But we all know footballers tick totally different to the norm.

This was always going to happen ,this is not a surprise - he will be off ,we need to look for 2 new keepers now I am sure Nigel is on this and would already have known if kaiser was staying or reviewing his options

I am sure this is why Kaspar has not chased anew new contract at leicester .

There is no loyalty these days / for some time in football. -

You cannot blame him this contract will secure him and his families future .

Let's hope Nigel can change his mind ? ( he has been. Great for us , except some crosses , but that is something the whole team has to work on for next season )

UP the city lets enjoy the summer as champions

Well someone's swallowed this tenuous link hook, line and sinker!

Mentioned in the summer about him moving for free. What did Hull offer £2million (plus Hobbs as well?)? Was a good offer considering Kasper is out of contract. We could have got a goalkeeper just as good, a bit of profit and now not be worrying about this. Although I don't get why he would leave when he's going to play every week here, just like I don't get why clubs like Arsenal, United and Milan get linked when they could go for any goalkeeper in the World. At times, I think it's people just seeing the surname.

On the subject of money, I think he would be far more bothered about playing regularly. He left Man City because he was extremely unhappy with the number of opportunities. Yeah, money talks a lot but he will want to play. Leicester are the only team, at the moment, that can guarantee that. 

Calm down. Kasper isn't going anywhere. 

The contract just will take a bit longer to draw up as it's the Prem now. Relegation release clauses and other bits that agents now want to factor in it. Kasper genuinelly likes it at Leicester. 

Besides, his dad has a huge influence on his decision making and Peter has already acknowledged - publicly - that Kasper needs regular playing time at the very top (ie. Premier League) if he wants to take the next step in his career – and that there would be no point in going to a bigger team now just to sit on the bench.  

What would be his reason to go to the Gunners rather than and only money? They haven't won anything in years, he will most likely not command a regular starting place and there is no guarantee at all that he will play CL on a regular basis.

Kasper has numerous times indicated his desire to play for Leicester so management should get their fingers out and make him a good 3 year contract. If he leaves after 1 year the club will still make a huge amount of money so it seems to be a win/win situation.

S´hampton and Milan are in my opinion out of the question. S´hampton are comparable to LCFC and Milan are terrible at the moment and have been for some time.

All depends what value he puts on playing regularly and what value he puts on money.

He's experienced not playing enough times and lets be honest, he isn't going to start for Arsenal yet.

I think he'll stay.

Guest MattP

Would hate for this to happen but out of all the players i'd want to hang on to, Kasper is pretty far down the list.

Exactly my thoughts.

The only players I would be "gutted" about losing are Drinkwater, Mahrez, De Laet, James and Vardy.

Kasper, Knockaert, Morgan etc will all play fantastic roles for us if they stay I'm sure next season but they are replaceable, I don't think the above are.

I still have no idea what Kasper will do, if you get a chance to seriously sign for Milan or Arsenal then I think you probably take it, he wont be thinking he's going to be on the bench himself, hes became a very confident young man and I think he'll honestly be thinking he can make a claim for the number 1 spot at both.

The very real problem we have is that if we're sticking to a tight wage structure then Schmeichel could well have his head turned. He wants first team PL football which he'll obviously get with us but he might be able to get that elsewhere and still be given £40-50,000 a week given he's on a free transfer. I hope we can tie him down asap.

This is exactly what I posted yesterday, and stated Kasper would go. If £30,000 per week per player is the limit for us, then we are stuffed. Players out, and no quality players in. We all know what that would mean

I think people are underestimating Kasper and how readily available a top keeper will be. Marshall is about the only one I can think of who is up to Kasper's standard that we could actually get. He's the best player in our team by some way not to mention that he's provided much needed stability to a key position. Would be a hammer blow to our aspirations next season if he left.

This is exactly what I posted yesterday, and stated Kasper would go. If £30,000 per week per player is the limit for us, then we are stuffed. Players out, and no quality players in. We all know what that would mean

There are plenty of very good footballers in the world where £30,000 would be a pay rise. We just have to work hard to find them. We need to sign up and coming players not those looking for a big pay day. 30,000 a week is £1.56 million a year

Hopefully Steve Walsh and Nige will unearth some gems from around the world. If people are here just for the money, thats the wrong motivation.

Losing players could be a issue though.

From Bentleys self-claimed ITK stevostadium:

One things for certain is that Kasper wont be here next season where I thought he would have had the balls to give it a crack for one season.
It seems the 30K a week wage cap is forcing players (and there agents!) to turn there heads.
That said, dont think he will be sorely missed if we replace him with quality.
The 2 names being increasingly mentioned are Speroni and Forster who i would swap with at the drop of an hat.
If Kasper does move as a 2nd choice keeper to a BIG club it really sums the guys ambition up.
Another one of svens mercenaries it would seem

One things for certain is that Kasper wont be here next season where I thought he would have had the balls to give it a crack for one season.

It seems the 30K a week wage cap is forcing players (and there agents!) to turn there heads.

The 2 names being increasingly mentioned are Speroni and Forster who i would swap with at the drop of an hat.

If Kasper does move as a 2nd choice keeper to a BIG club it really sums the guys ambition up.

Think that last sentence sums up just watch a bunch of tools are on that site. If he was such a mercenary, why would he still be here 2 1/2 years later?  :nigel:

I love it. Build a rumour on a rumour. :D:nigel:

Archived