Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

If you are inferring from my comment that I was trying to say 'He is better than Dzeko' then you understanding really needs to improve.

All i said was a fact, ulloa was causing morgan problems all game, and is only one of two strikers last season who gave him real trouble (Rudy gestede - won every header against big wes at ewood park).

Dzeko had tap-ins from Silva's great play, ulloa ran us absolutely ragged largely on his own.

Nah I'm saying that Dzeko looked brilliant against us, a whole class above.

And if Ulloa performed better than that v us then he must of played a cracker.

I was at the game but Ulloa wasn't on my radar.

Think your understanding needs to improve. :)

This is real.

Today I visited my Doctor and he asked me to come back for another appointment and showed me the times available.

On the list at 2.00PM was an appointment under the name of Leicester City Football Club.

I would imagine this is Ulloa's medical

This is real.

Today I visited my Doctor and he asked me to come back for another appointment and showed me the times available.

On the list at 2.00PM was an appointment under the name of Leicester City Football Club.

I would imagine this is Ulloa's medical

Or Birch has caught The Clap - YET AGAIN.

Nah I'm saying that Dzeko looked brilliant against us, a whole class above.

And if Ulloa performed better than that v us then he must of played a cracker.

I was at the game but Ulloa wasn't on my radar.

Think your understanding needs to improve. :)

Dzeko did nothing but score 2 tap-ins.

There is no doubt that 'scoring when not doing a lot' is a great attribute, but over the 90 minutes he was not impressive. He didn't win too many aerial battles with big wes and he didn't put him on his arse like ulloa did at least twice.

10 million then it says in Mercury. Expect to be completed Tues.

It also says they are basically just repeating the Brighton newspaper, which decided to change it's accepted offer from £7m to £10m in the space of 24 hours.

So in reality, nobody has a fecking clue. Because if the Brighton source was so good they wouldn't be changing their numbers.

It'll be another one where the transfer fee won't be released and everyone is left guessing.

I feel sick.

It's pretty much exactly the same as we've already heard:

'Initially it was believed the fee was just over £7million, but sources in Brighton say the deal consists of a payment of £8m and the fee could rise to as much as £10m after add-ons.'

It also says they are basically just repeating the Brighton newspaper, which decided to change it's accepted offer from £7m to £10m in the space of 24 hours.

So in reality, nobody has a fecking clue. Because if the Brighton source was so good they wouldn't be changing their numbers.

It'll be another one where the transfer fee won't be released and everyone is left guessing.

Exactly. The figure could be £100 million and it wouldn't make a single bit of difference to any of our fans lives. If they are struggling to accept it could be as much as £10 million which will depend very much on him being a success here then just pretend it was only £3 million and guess what it still won't make any difference to your actual life.

I hope it goes up to £10 million if that is the case, means he was a success.

Exactly. If he flops then we'd only get about £2.5 million back if that!!! 30 goals next season will do and they can have another £10 million for all I care. 

I'd take 40 goals really, but 30's alright too

Score about 12 in the premier and you become an £18m player these days.

Jelavic keeps going for £6.5m and his record is 4 goals, 7 goals, 7 goals.

I'd wager the overall package for Ulloa will be less than the one for Jelavic.

Archived