Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Can't quite believe Forest haven't been more ambitious in signings.

I'm even noticed some of their fans are accepting that they won't be promotion favourites etc, and that's saying something with them.

Trees are certainly falling down.

Can't quite believe Forest haven't been more ambitious in signings.

I'm even noticed some of their fans are accepting that they won't be promotion favourites etc, and that's saying something with them.

Trees are certainly falling down.

They are under a transfer embargo, restricted to frees and loans and can only pay £10 a week at most in wages.

To be fair o'grady has had a good couple of seasons in the last few years. Good to see the lad doing well. Forest have a good championship scorer there. Shame they are having such troubles. Means we won't be playing them any time soon.

Sarcasm??

He scored one league goal last season and was loaned out to League One where he also scored one league goal.

Sarcasm??

He scored one league goal last season and was loaned out to League One where he also scored one league goal.

Isn't that about the same as Vardy?

I think if he'd have steered clear of injury he'd still be with the club. I know the competition wasn't great, but he looked a class above most of our players when he came into the team at 17. Bobo Baldé really did destroy a potentially good career for him with that challenge.

9 goals so far this season, but apparently he's been shocking in the warm-ups if that's any consolation.

Far too good to be playing at that level, but he'll be well paid, adored by 50,000 fans and will score a hatful so good luck to him.