Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Neil Lennon doing well, propping up the foot of the Championship......And to think people really wanted him here in the summer lol

Not really fair to sneer as he's got shite resources there.

Anyone see Jason Jarrett on TV tonight (class of '92, out of their league)? playing for Salford City

Anyone see Jason Jarrett on TV tonight (class of '92, out of their league)? playing for Salford City

Yes, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought the Nevilles came over as decent blokes. Jarrett though, £300 per week now, that must hurt. Funny to see all the WAGs who are so 'last years model' now. Happens to us all I guess - except me of course.

The Preston v Bolton match had a ridiculous amount of ex-Leicester people involved. Both managers, Garry Parker and Steve Walford as Bolton coaches, Steve Thompson as Preston assistant. Then the players- Heskey, Gallagher, Danns, Spearing, Cunningham.

The Preston v Bolton match had a ridiculous amount of ex-Leicester people involved. Both managers, Garry Parker and Steve Walford as Bolton coaches, Steve Thompson as Preston assistant. Then the players- Heskey, Gallagher, Danns, Spearing, Cunningham.

Not to mention Beckford who is injured I think? Edited by pds

Having shit resources and still being successful is arguably the mark of a good manager. Managing teams like Celtic with far greater resources than any of your league opponents and having just a handful of genuinely competitive league games per season proves nothing.     

Watched FA cup highlights at the weekend and saw ex-Leicester player after player, surprised no mention on here.

Barry Hayles (yes, at 43!) helping Chesham to a surprise win. Got an assist I think?

Eric Odhiambo playing for Brackley town.

Chris Weale coming on as a sub for Yeovil Town and making a decent save.

I'm sure I spotted a few others.

Watched FA cup highlights at the weekend and saw ex-Leicester player after player, surprised no mention on here.

Barry Hayles (yes, at 43!) helping Chesham to a surprise win. Got an assist I think?

Eric Odhiambo playing for Brackley town.

Chris Weale coming on as a sub for Yeovil Town and making a decent save.

I'm sure I spotted a few others.

Bloody hell, I played for Brackley Town! :D