Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Matt Oakley is on the bench tonight for Exeter.

He has 272 Premier League appearances. 

Liverpool's entire starting 11 has just 297. A huge portion of that (266) are from just Jose Enrique and Christian Benteke. 

Guest CityFan 06

Best of luck in that case to Oakley if he features tonight. Our club captain for a while and scored a few decent goals if I recall in his time here.

Seagull fan comes in peace.

We've just signed your Anthony Knockaert on a 3 1/2 year contract. How did you rate him? We're going thru a rough patch at the moment...do you think he'll help?

Oh and yes... how's Leo doing now? I know he took LC by storm then rather petered out... we still love him

This video will be pleasant watching, superb championship player

https://youtu.be/wNvhMZeYE90

Matt Oakley is on the bench tonight for Exeter.

He has 272 Premier League appearances. 

Liverpool's entire starting 11 has just 297. A huge portion of that (266) are from just Jose Enrique and Christian Benteke. 

kin ell, thought he retired when he left, how old is he now

• Like 1

Knockaert was absolutely brilliant. Personally I can not speak highly enough of him he offered flair, creativity, workrate and passion for the sport and club. He's the type of player that makes following football worthwhile. The type of player who get you out of your seat. He brought us so many great moments (the last minute winner at forest, his 'revenge' goal against Watford, his freekick against wednesday that got us the title and many more).

I wish him and Brighton all the luck in the world and will certainly be following your games on sky now.

personally I don't agree with this I think he could cut it with a side in the prem, once Pearson decides a players face doesn't fit it incredibly hard to win him back over and Knocky never had a fair crack at the prem and still looked decent in the one or two games he got a chance.

I didn't mention his premiership ability at all...? I just said he'd be a great signing for a championship club

I hope he helps to get Brighton promoted, then has an illustrious career in the PL.

I disagree with many posters ideas of his lack of potential skills and character for the PL.

utter tosh, and poor argument and too a bog standard statemement that he lacks pace for the PL.

He could only be a winger some say , not in my opinion, like many past players, we would of seen, he could

be a top utility player filling in along the front line, in the hole, or would of been good next to Vardy.

Lead the line, NO no shame in that though.

Dont know why after alot of interacting between NP and himself, why from close season upto xmas, there was

something that put a wall between them, and NP not selecting him. I am convinced, or lets say have a feeling,

it wasnt because of lack of skill or playing ability with in the team.I could say a late personality clash, off-field

questions on opinions on character, clash of how NP wanted to play him, compared with own ideas.

NO IDEA..

We all have our opinions,falling positive or negative....Whatever it was, could of been, unless one of them

decides to open up, in some detail, those opinions of him as a good enough player for Leicester are all mute.

Shame....

UNLESS, we buy him next year, because hes just the player we need and has served his apprenticeship.

I dont normally think its a good idea, going back to an ex-player, but he was loved on the terraces, and

the set up is and will be different.He would be welcomed without fuss if he returns having fullfilled

his potential.

• Like 2

It's a shame that Liege have dumped him quite so quickly. Worryingly suggests that he's not really learned a lot after being ditched by Leicester...

Ditched by Leicester? We offered him a contract and he turned it down!

Edited by MPH

Your opinion about football is worthless. You are the kid who said you'd sell Mahrez for £4 million and that he is massively overrated.

He played like an average overrated player at times last season, how did I know he would go on a goal and assist spree this season? Can't see into the future mate.

Plus what makes you so special? Everything you've said has been right has it?

He played like an average overrated player at times last season, how did I know he would go on a goal and assist spree this season? Can't see into the future mate.

Plus what makes you so special? Everything you've said has been right has it?

No one is always right but you DID have a bit of a mare with that one! lol

No one is always right but you DID have a bit of a mare with that one! lol

I say it as it is at that particular time, if Mahrez plays shit I will say so.

I've had mares over him & Drinkwater but I take my chance, if it's wrong it's wrong.

As for Steve_Walsh5 I record him writing Schlupp off last season, who then turned out to be the players player & young player of the season.

I really wish Knockaert was still at Leicester because every once in a while, he would do something truly spectacular.

I'd have him back here in a shot.

Max Gradel too !!

Then we would be a Championship side. :(

• Like 1

I say it as it is at that particular time, if Mahrez plays shit I will say so.

I've had mares over him & Drinkwater but I take my chance, if it's wrong it's wrong.

As for Steve_Walsh5 I record him writing Schlupp off last season, who then turned out to be the players player & young player of the season.

Yet almost everyone else could see his potential back then...

Waggy will continue scoring goals for Rangers in the SPL next season, you watch in 12 months time he'll be linked with moves to premier league sides and calls for an England call up.

Two words - Gary Hooper.

• Like 1